Not Just Things, Also Feelings.



For the first time in years, I am actually writing on my blog again. I decided that from now on, I will go back to my first love. I will blog when I'm happy and even when I am not. Abbie, one of my favorite bloggers of all time, said that it's very important to STOP blogging for the readers. And I agree. I know that the reason why I wasn't blogging regularly was because I felt like those things that I wanted to blog weren't good enough. I was so worried about the content. I forgot the main reason why I started my own blog back in 2008 -- to document my life so one day I can look back at it and see how far I've become, so I can share my stories with other bloggers.

So, here I am again. Doing my best to be back at blogging not just about places and things, but also about feelings. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed