Shortie, Quickie.

Wow. I'm totally neglecting my blogspot now. HAHA! So. let's make this quick and short.

I'm excited for Wednesday. My father's going home! YAY!

I've been really happy these past few days. Really. I'm loving my work and workmates even more. :)

I don't think I can buy a new phone by January. I can't stop myself from buying every little things that catch my attention.

I bought a new perfume. HAHA. If I only I had known that my mother's sending me one, I wouldn't have bought a perf. Oh wells, I'm loving the scent of Lacoste's Touch of Pink so okay na din.

My Tita's sending me my fave perfume! I think she's sending me two. WAHA. Clinique Happy Heart, namimiss na kita ng sobra. We'll be together again soon. January to be a little more exact. :P

What else? Oh, I have a fever right now. My throat hurts. I went home early from work kanina. I hope I'd be feeling okay na tomorrow. I don't want to miss work. :-|

Oh, remember when I posted about the Christmas party? HAHA. I wan't one of those who performed which is like an early Christmas gift. =)) I am so glad I went because I had so much fun!

And I'm updating my Tumblr again. HAHA. Facebook is now blocked in our Department so we're switching our addiction! =))

I guess that'd be all for now. I'll be back. Hopefully, soon. :)

Comments

krykie said…
hello! :D Merry Christmas. Ü have a wonderful night. enjoy it with your family! God bless. <3
j e j e said…
You're getting a lot of perfumes ah. Hehe. Lucky :P

I can't remember when I got my last perfume.... I bet it was long long time ago.... lolz

Anyways, how was your Christmas?:)
Bianca said…
hi ish. you don't have your tagboard so i'll just update you using this. changed url already. it's iamkbianca

ciao!
Alex said…
Aw. I hate it pag nakablock yung fave sites ko. Sa school blocked daw ang facebook pero ayos lang kasi di naman ako nagwa-wifi sa school! Haha!

I hope you had a great holidays ate! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed