Polka Love ♥

One of the reasons why I feel so blessed this October is because I finally got to buy a new camera! Although I do not really (as in REALLY) need a new camera, I still could not stop myself from wanting to have a new one since I saw Samsung's NX1000! We have our digital camera and my phone takes unbelievably good photos, but I really wanted to get hold of this camera from Samsung! And I am so happy, so glad and so thankful that I finally was able to buy it!

MEET POLKA. MY PINK CAMERA! ♥
I am not going into details about the specs of the camera. Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to it. But if you're really interested, you can read the full specification of the camera here. The main reason why I was instantly drawn to this camera is because it's PINK! It was love at first sight! For the longest time, I was contened with my Sony Digital Camera and my mobile phone, I have my cousin's SLR if I want to take really good photos! Then I saw this camera at the mall, I knew I had to have this! Haha! It might sound shallow or materiaslitic, but I really wanted this so badly! Anyway, here are the reasons which made me even more convinced that I had to have this:
  • Like I mentioned, it's PINK!
  • It is a WIFI Camera! I can upload photos directly from my camera to Facebook if I want to!
  • 20. megapixels, baby!
  • Since my phone is Samsung Galaxy SII, I can also view and transfer photos from my camera to my phone.
  • It isn't bulky!
  • Interchangeable lenses, just in case I want to buy an additional one in the future!
  • There are still so may reasons to love the camera but here are really just the main reasons. HAHA
I still can't get over how pretty the camera is! It's PINK!
Transferring photos from Polka to my phone. Wireless!!!
Once upon a time, I also wanted an SLR so bad. But then, everyone has it already and every time I use my cousin's SLR, I find it too bulky and too heavy to carry around. It would still be really nice to own a really good SLR, but I really want a compact camera which takes really good photos that I can carry around on daily basis! I want a camera which will not take too much space in my bag. And I really am so happy that I finally got it!

I'm no pro but here are some photos I took. HAHA. 
Intramuros
What the sign says. Still in Intramuros
San Agustin Church
Still at San Agustin Church
Intramuros
Me, annoying face and Polka
And guess what, as if the camera isn't enough, I even got this Samsung W300 underwater camcorder as a freebie! Awesome, right???


Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
prettiest camera ever!!!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
I know right! So pretty!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Ire! I still can't believe I have Polka now. Hahaba
Ysh ♥ said…
Love it too! Very much!:)
so cute camera:*
come by and lets follow each other if you love to do:)
miss-monaaa.blogspot.com
great post! cute camera btw!
come by and lets follow each other if you love to do:)
miss-monaaa.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Ingrid! And, sure!:)
anney said…
It's so pretty and girly! Love it!
Janice Thi Tran said…
Love this! & the pink camera. Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
xox
Janicethitran.blogspot.com
<3
krissy ♥ said…
Oh wow, that's so cute! :)
Unknown said…
OMG! I've been drooling for that PINK camera eversince. Grrrrrrrrr...Im so Jealous!
May I know how much you bought it? Grrrrrrr...Im just really jealous but of course i'm happy for you just the same! :)

Keep in touch dear!

xoxo
Hazel said…
So girly this dslr ha!!! :P i think that's awesome that you can post to facebook wirelessly with it!! galing lang! can it also edit/add filters etc from the slr? :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Yup! It has built in filters, too! So coooool! And really girly!!!♥
Ysh ♥ said…
Drool worthy talaga!! I swear, I was looking it up online everyday ever since I laid my eyes on it. Haha!

Will visit yiur blog for your question! Thanks!
Ysh ♥ said…
I know, super!!!♥
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks for visiting! I'll make sure to drop by your blog later! Xx.
Ysh ♥ said…
I totally love it!!!
bianca said…
aww the camera is great!
and of course your outfit!

x
http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Bianca!:)
Unknown said…
OMG!! I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT CAM =D i can't believe it looks so gorgeous, i love it better than Nikon 1 J2, the specs are so much better too. oooohhhh im jealous, hehe.
how much was it? if you don't mind me asking :) i don't think this is available here unfortunately, i might have to get it overseas. i really love the specs, and it's PINK! <3

the photos are gorgeous too, thanks for sharing :)

thanks alot for visiting my blog by the way.
would you like us to follow each other? <3
i'd love to hear from you again. XO
Aya said…
Ahhh, what a kikay camera! Love the color! And the photos are great too. I'll remember this model when I go looking for a new cam na. :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Christine!!! It really is so gorgeous! I love Nikon 1 J2, but this just blew me away. When I saw J2, I liked it but never did I come to a point to research about it every single day! HAHAHA!

I'll get back at you on your blog. I thought I already followed you, silly me!

Thanks!
Ysh ♥ said…
Really Kikay! I feel like the camera was custom made for me! HAHA
Anonymous said…
OOOOO LOVE THE CAMERA!!<3 And you're blog is really colourful<3

Love,
Dipika.
www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
love the camera! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know!
Verna Abril said…
love the camera!~ it takes really good photos :D

-thirdbite.blogspot.com
WhoIshme said…
Thanks! That's what I was aiming for, for this blog to be as colorful as it could be! LOL
Thanks, Dipika!
cool camera…i can see how pink would be an attractive color for this one. it looks so delish! hehe. and the quality of the photos are not bad…love that it also has interchangeable lenses.

♥ latest post: "no return, no exchange" at vanilla ice cream | a cebuana's personal style blog ♥
Unknown said…
hey Ishna!! thanks so much for following, i probably got mixed up with the comments, sorry about that, hehe, i'm now following you too of course :) thanks alot for the info too! hopefully they won't run out to stock, they have that here but no pink available, there's no way i'm buying it if it's not pink, hahaha. =D i'm definitely gonna ask my relatives in phil. if they can get it and send me one here, the specs are sooo amazing. 20mp?! it's crazy, love it alot =D thanks for introducing it to me, i owe you one! <3
Unknown said…
Hi dear!

Love so much you're blog, follow u.
My name in GFC is: sexy_ paige_cucu, hope u follow back :)

Lot of kisses.

http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Pauline!
Ysh ♥ said…
I'll go visit your blog. Thanks!
Chyrel Gomez said…
I love your new baby!!!
Ysh ♥ said…
I love it, too! Thanks, Chyrel!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed