Oh, December!

Lights. Pretty lights.
Oh Christmas Tree! Why so taaalllll??
I started my December right by meeting up with my best friends at the Mall of Asia last December 1! We didn't take much photos because we got so excited catching up. We did not see each other for some time, so when we finally met up that day, kwento galore! 
My Bestfriend, Jessica.
I love how vain my bestfriend is! We really are best of friends hahaha! I used to be more vain than her, but as of the moment, I think she's more vain than I am! :))
And this is me, of course
Top: Oxygen || Pants: Paper Scissors || Wedges:  Payless || Bag: Guess
We were with Ymel, our other bestfriend, too but she's pregnant and she didn't want to have her photo taken because she thinks she's too fat. Well she gained weight because she's pregnant! Can't wait to meet Baby Zoey!!

Comments

Areeba said…
Lovely photos. Haha vain besties are lovely.

Aree With Umbrella
i love the December... the whole place is colorful and happy!

It’s a GIRL Thing
Unknown said…
Love your bestfriend's top. Where did she get it?

xoxo
Ysh ♥ said…
Indeed haha.

Thank you, Aree!
Ysh ♥ said…
It's colorful and happy everywhere!
Ysh ♥ said…
I don't know where she got it. But yeah, it lookd really good on her!
SunnyToast said…
This is MOA? Oh forgive I just dont like going to this place...i guess its too big and the wind...ang lagkit...lol

its a good way to start your december meeting persons you love most and mean so much to you:)

Lovr your gray ensembles:)
Charity said…
Your look is amazing!!!!! the Christmas lights are beautiful!!!
Much Love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo
anney said…
I love the first photo! Ganda ng pagka picture mo!
Unknown said…
I love the slate top/slate slacks. The collar on the top is so cute!
Ysh ♥ said…
I knoooow. I love the colors!
livlovelaugh said…
looks like good times!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/
Ysh ♥ said…
It was really fun!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks! Still not as good as you tho. Haha.
Ysh ♥ said…
Hahahahaha! I love MOA! I dont go near the bay area. ;)

Thanks!
Sasha said…
What a magic spot with all those Christmas lights! :)
Your shirt is amazing! Cute photos :)
Ysh ♥ said…
I know. The lights are really so pretty!
Unknown said…
awwwh.. im so jealous!! it's not as festive here compare there, i really love the Xmas tree and lights, they're so nice to look at :)

and witwit! gorgeous outfit Ish =D love the pants and shoes, i want them! xo
Unknown said…
Love your pink camera and that christms tree is so cuteee!
Unknown said…
I'm in love with Christmas, It's just the most beautiful time of the year. :)
Wanna follow each other? :>
visit my blog, xoxo.cc
Jenn said…
gorgeous photos! I miss my best friend tuloy. :(

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Wynne Prasetyo said…
i love your outfit! the multiple shades of grey is amazing.





WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Chrissy, Dear!!!!
Chyrel Gomez said…
Love your pants. Time flew by so quickly!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Lips Are Sealed