All New

Friday last week, my little sister and I went to SM Manila to attend Kimpoy Feliciano's album launch. HAHAHA. I know, right? Let me explain, you guys! So, my cousin who lives in Canada (she's same age with my sister, 13) likes Kimpoy and she wants to have a Kimpoy Shirt with signature. So who are we to say no, right? My cousin, Sarah, was born in Toronto and visited Philippines (only) once. And it amuses me that she knows and actually likes Kimpoy! I've learned about Kimpoy last year, I think. He's kind of famous on social networking sites and tweeners/teens love him even though he is actually based in New Zealand. Aaahhh. The wonders of technology! Anyway, I'm sharing with you guys some of the photos from the event!

So this is Kimpoy. The guy who made a thousand of teens screamed their heart out at SM Manila.
She lined up to have the shirt and CD signed for our cousin, Sarah!
My sister looked so bored! HAHA!
@ Chicco Di Caffe
While waiting for the event to be finished, I decided to have coffe and cake at my favorite Cafe at SM Manila, Chicco Di Caffe. I will never get tired of raving about this place because I just love it too much! HAHA! Anyway, I was not able to take a photo of what I had. You can click this link if you're curious about some of my favorites: CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Dress: Folded & Hung || Shoes: Primadonna || Bag: Guess
My bag, dress and shoes are all new.. HAHA! The dress and the shoes are two my hauls for the month of November.  The bag is an early Christmas Gift from B! Thank you, thank you and thank you again! Thank you for spoiling me with this! :P

I love how simple the bag is! It goes well with any outfit!
And of course, it's big!
I already mentioned that I always carry a big bag, especially for work! So this is perfect! But I'm too scared that I'll be overusing and abusing this bag again, like all my other favorite bags haha! I've been using this since this bag arrived!

My new bag is really making me so happy! :))
On my sister, Kiara: Jacket: Thrifted || Top: Cache Cache || Shorts: BlackSheep by Maldita || Shoes: Forever21
And I'm a proud sister! She's so pretty, no? :)

So anyway, blog friends, I am so sorry for missing a lot of posts. But I am making sure not to (again) for this month and the coming months! I was caught up with work, it's taking the blogging life out of me. I'm gonna drop by your blogs now, lovies!

Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
i love you dress! cute!:)
TR said…
Your outfit is so nice. Great style girl!
Charity said…
Your dress is cute!!!! thats such a nice thing that you guys did for your cousin!
much love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)
Chyrel Gomez said…
Wow. Good for you! I haven't received any Christmas present myself. An early one that is. Hihi. Love your dress, too.
that bag is cute! and I love your kicks. They're insanely adorable.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Chari!

It's the first time that our cousin asked a favor, how could we say no, right? It was fun!ツ
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Chyrel! I'm sure you'll get your pressies soon!
Ysh ♥ said…
I know, right! And I got them on sale!♥

Thanks!
Sharina said…
Love the bag, Ish! :) And you look so blooming!

♥,
Shari
Areeba said…
You both are too cute :) Aww sister love <3
You are kind to your cousins , can you be my cousin too? My own cousins are wild -_-

Aree With Umbrella
Ysh ♥ said…
Aww. Thanks, Shari! So nice of you to say that!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks! Just like you and your twin sister!:)

Nici said…
You look so pretty!
Unknown said…
oh wow what a fun event! :) and awwhh.. your outfit is so cute Ish, you look really sweet!! :) love the bag alot too! i want it so badly, hehe. :)

I would like to invite you to my giveaway:
$500 FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!
(sunglasses & prescription glasses)


hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
Chriissydollxo's Blog
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Nici!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
I am sweeeeet! Hahaha! I am so happy with my new bag. All my stuff fit inside!

Thanks, I'll chexk out the mechanics of your giveaway.
ROXTHEFOX said…
Love your loafers! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Rox! I will check out your blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed