Seeing The World Much Clearer

I've been experiencing terrible headaches since I was young. I remember being excused in class because I couldn't take the pain. Eons ago, I was prescribed to wear glasses. I did, but just for a short period of time. I thought it was unnecessary, so to make the story short, I stopped wearing glasses and stopped visiting the clinic for my eye check up! 

So the reason why I'm blogging about this is because of my recurring headaches. It started again this year. I was ignoring it at first, but the other night I had the worst headache in so many years! Whenever I have headache and I feel like throwing up, I don't stop myself from doing so because it makes me feel better afterwards. The last headache was different tho, I already threw up and my head was still hurting so bad. So few days ago, I decided to visit a clinic and have my eyes checked after such a long time. And as expected I was prescribed to wear glasses! Ha! 
Since the ones that I really liked are too expensive, I ended up buying on the discounted shelves. I'm so glad to get the glasses, 40% off!
I went to Ideal Vision - SM San Lazaro. I had my eyes checked and bought my new glasses there.

I ended up buying this elizabeth Arden glasses. I didn't know they have glasses, too! HAHA! Pretty, right?
I fell inlove with this! I made the right choice right? Heehee!


I even got this for free!
I forgot how good it is to see the world clearly! HAHA! I am not even kidding. I thought my eyes are okay, but when I wore my glasses again for the first time (after such a long time), I realized how poor my eyesight is already. It's a good decision to finally have my eyes checked again! Cheers to my new eyeglasses and to more reading and more time in front of the computer! Teehee!
HAHA. My roots are showing! I badly need to get it retouched.
Phone+new glasses+boredom = THIS!

HAVE A HAPPY LONG WEEKEND EVERYONE! ♥♥♥

Comments

Unknown said…
OMG! Those are pretty cool eyeglasses! I didn't know they have glasses too. May I know how much?
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Daisy! I'll get back to you on your blog. I got them on sale! HAHA!
Unknown said…
Thanks for the quick response Dear! It's quite expensive even on Sale. :(
Phioxee said…
had eyeglasses too during college days, and i stopped using it after i got a job. nawawala kasi yung beauty. hehehe. pero after i read your post, parang yung symptoms bumabalik talaga. halos 18 hours ako sa harap ng pc everyday, so nag=to throw up talaga ako. pero ayoko talaga mag glasses. kaya ko pa.

in fairness, bagay sau yung glasses. maganda ka pa rin kahit naka glasses.

just me,
www.phioxee.com
Ire said…
Pretty glasses! I didn't know Elizabeth Arden made glasses!


http://www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
x
Ysh ♥ said…
Since it's more expensive than the other available eyeglasses, I'd be forced to wear it to get its worth haha!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hahaha! Thanks! Since my glasses are new, I love wearing it. And I need to wear it. :P
Ysh ♥ said…
I know right! I was pretty surprised when I saw they made glasses.
Anonymous said…
Other than the fact that the eyeglasses are extremely beautifutl (very kikay!), it definitely suits your face, the shape and the color.

~ Sweetstrings

Ysh ♥ said…
awww. Thanks! I really made the right choice!
glentot said…
Yaiy happy weekend nga. Buy more LOL.
Nettie S. said…
Aww that's so cute!!

http://nettiesolon.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Hahahahaha! I'm just might! :)))
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Nettie!
Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
love you dear :)

Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
Marcchanel'ette
Sharina said…
Bagay your new glasses! :) Just recently followed you too! Weird cos I thought i followed you narin before! OH WELL! :)
Like the pattern on the side ah, kakaiba!

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom
Ysh ♥ said…
It was actually the reason why why I chose the glasses, the pattern!

And cheers to following each other. Haha!
Unknown said…
love the glasses. they frame your face really well, i really like the design too! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Christine!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed