Reasons To Be Thankful

I am not the most religious person you'll meet. I miss hearing Sunday Mass sometimes and I don't read the Bible, but I can say that I have this personal relationship with God. I believe, respect and have fear in Him. I talk to him a lot. I ask forgiveness for my sins, I thank Him for all the blessings that I continuously receive and I ask Him for help and guidance in everything. My September was not that good, I was mostly stressed and depressed last month so I was hoping and praying that October would be different. And guess what, it's just the middle of October and a lot of good things has already happened.

San Agustin Church - Intramuros
 Almost two weeks ago, I was in Intramuros so I thought of dropping by San Agustin Church. My plan was just to say a little prayer but the mass was just about to start when I came in, so I decided to finish it instead. It was the first time, after such a long time, that I was able to say a prayer at that church. I felt really good after the mass. It was a different feeling when I left the church. I felt like a lot of good things would happen, and I was right!
San Agustin Church - Instramuros Isn't it one gorgeous church?
 Last Thursday, I finally got that one thing that I really wanted! I've been wanting to get that ever since I laid  my eyes on it. I did all the researching and praying just so I could get it and I did!  I know it might sound materialistic, but believe me when I say that after soooo many years, it was the first time that I felt I really wanted something! And I felt like I needed to have it! And I swore that I would get it! HAHA! I will make a different blog entry about it next time! If you're already following me on Instagram (@ishmoi) and Twitter (@ishmoi), you probably already know what I'm talking about (or not, lol).
 Aside from my material want, I was praying for something for months now. And just when I was already ready to accept wholeheartedly that I would never get what I was praying for, I/we received the good news! Good things come to those who wait and have faith! I really am so thankful! I wish I could share it to all of you, but I better not to. I don't want to jinx it!
Pretending to be texting because someone was passing by. I was too shy to have an OTD photo taken when someone is around.

Camisole: Forever21 || Top: Tiangge || Skirt: Greenhills || Shoes: Primadonna || Bag: Mango || Shades: Forever21
And lastly (for now!), another reason to be thankful is that I got accepted to this job that I wanted! The reason why I was in Intramuros almost two weeks ago is because I was scheduled for a job interview. I wanted the work because Intramuros is near our place so it wouldn't be that much of a hassle with regards to transportation and also, I LOVE INTRAMUROS!

I know there are still a lot of good things that will happen. But for now, I will continue to be thankful for all the blessings that I received and will continue to patiently wait and work hard for the good things in the future that I would get! Let's all have a GREAT week, everyone!

Comments

Hazel said…
ohhh, i'm so curious! ano yung answered prayer mo?? btw, i just followed you on insta! :)
Hazel☺ said…
ps. i'm really happy everything's going according to your wish. :) God really does answer our prayers.. we just need to be patient. :)
Ysh ♥ said…
I totally agree! We just need to patient, we'll get what we need and deserve in His perfect time! :) I followed you back!
krykie said…
ishnaaaaaa :)
oh my! thank you for the blog comment! Ü
im just like you, i miss Sunday mass and not reading the bible but definitely have a personal relationship with God.
i believe kasi na hindi lang naman dun nasusukat yun. :)
what matters most is the faith we have in Him. :))
And yes, congrats to your new job! yipeee. sana ako rin soon lol :)
kaso hindi pa naman ako nag-aapply so yeaaa ~ patience. kk~
God bless you more :)) Congrats sa mga bagay na nakuha mo.

I actually love God so much kasi pakiramdam ko He is giving me more than what i asked for. hihi isa na dun yung SiHae talaga. haha :))

Anyway, napansin ko yung shades mo! :> nice one pero mas napansin ko ang shoes mo. OMG HEELS! haha :) fierce! :>

and so sorry, ang daldal ko sa comment section. haha :> take care! Ü
Ysh ♥ said…
Krykkk!!! I missed comment like yours! Haha. Feel free to leave me with long comments like that one.
Anonymous said…
Woah! There are a lot of things to be thankful in our lives. Stay positive! I got inspired by your blog, dear. Following you now!
♥,
Riza
Ysh ♥ said…
Aww, thank you Rizza! :)
congrats! everything happens in God's time and October is the month for you.

p.s. i adore the leopard detail of your top. <3

♥ vanilla ice cream | a cebuana's personal style blog ♥
Sharina said…
Our spiritual life is basically the same, sis. I have a personal relationship with my God yet I don't religiously hear mass or read the bible, as you.

I love your outfit here. Classy, demure yet sexy :) Keep up the posts!

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks! Who would have thought that I got that top for less than 200 bucks? Such a great steal!
Ysh ♥ said…
Aww. Thank you. Shari! :)
Anonymous said…
I'm Born Again Christian but I'm not gonna argue anything about religion here or sorts. It's just that my parents always remind me of what's important is the relationship, not the religion. God bless! :)

Ang kulit nung pretending ka na nagtetext hehe. More blessings to come to you...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=469110896434044&set=a.382097825135352.98077.320099754668493&type=1&theater
Anonymous said…
ooops sorry I accidentally put a wrong ctrl+c upon finishing my comment. :(
Ysh ♥ said…
I totally agree with you. Our relationship with our God is what's important. :)

ThanlsThankth
Ysh ♥ said…
I meant, thanks, thanks haha. And it's alright!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed