Meet My Date

Just thirteen and look how tall she is! I'm the eldest and shortest among four siblings!
My (not so) little Kiara is my constant date! And yesterday we had one of those dates again. The plan was early dinner and movie but we did not push through with the latter. After her school, she just rest a bit and then we headed to Robinsons Magnolia. I told her to change clothes but she obviously did not change. She has nothing to wear daw. Oh, female pains! Lol.
Aside from being my constant date, she's also my photographer! HAHA! I love how cooperative she is!


First time at YABU (Sing with me: ♫ Where have you been all my life, all my life ♫ HAHA)
We were supposed to watch that Vice-Luis-Toni Movie but we are both not so interested with it so we decided just have early dinner and look around after. We had our early dinner at Yabu. Like what I said in the photo caption, it was both our first time to eat there. I KNOW RIGHT? Where have I been all my life? LOL So anyway, we ate at Yabu just so we could eat there. Not craving for something Japanese, Kiara was just very persistent and since I wanted to experience Yabu as well, I agreed. I myself was curious about what the hype is all about, so might as well try it right? So how was my first Yabu experience?
Rosu 180 grams
Kiara enjoyed this so much haha!
It's definitely the best Katsu I've tasted, no doubt! But I still don't understand what the hype is all about. I love the restaurant, they have really  good interior and lighting, plus, the staff are really nice and polite! But as for the food, uhm, like I said the best katsu I've tasted but not good enough to make me want to eat there again next time I go out! I think it's because I am not into Japanese food that much. I'm more of the pizza-pasta type of person, so yeah! 
What I liked best: Green Mango Shake!
After experiencing Yabu for the first time, we decided to look around and was able to buy that something that I needed to buy. Haha! I thought that by now all stores would already be open, but I was wrong.
I really love the Al Fresco Area! I hope it won't get too crowded here in the future!
There are good stores in there but I would not really recommend Robinsnon's Magnolia for shopping. But for eating and hanging out? I think it's best mall to go to! Great restaurants and not too crowded. I've visited the mall on a weekend and even it was family day, it still wasn't too crowded. Maybe it's because the mall is still relatively new but I hope it stays that way forever! HAHA!
Dress: Forever21 || Vest: Pimpkie || Bag: Mango || Shoes: Shoebox || Stacked Bangles: Forever21 || Watch: DKNY
Earrings: Divisoria || Necklace: Papemelroti
I didn't really like this vest when I first saw it. It took me more than a year before finally appreciating it!
Before finally going home, we decided to have dessert at Sugarhouse. We were tired of all the walkings that we did. I think we looked all over the mall for three times and only bought two items! If only I had plenty of money.  HAHAHA!
SUGARHOUUUSE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh makes me crave for Yabu! Nomnom. I'll try to dine in there next week. Know what, our youngest is the tallest in us 3 too. He's only in high school though. Just saying!:) Love this post:)
♥,
Riza
Anonymous said…
such a sweet sissy!


~ Sweetstrings

Chyrel Gomez said…
So many bloggers eat in Yabu but I'm not so into Jap resto's, too. I like your dress and this post made me crave sweets! XD
Ysh ♥ said…
I know right So may blog posts about Yabu. Haha. Oh well, different strokes for different folks!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks! So sweet of you as well to go through my entries!
Ysh ♥ said…
So unfair right? Haha. JK.

Thanks!
Teng said…
I haven't been to Yabu - I want to try it though :) heard a lot of good reviews. Nice dress...


-xoxo-
senyoritalakwachera.com
Aya said…
Pretty girls! My younger sister is taller than me too. I think that's true for all girl siblings. LOL. Anyway, I haven't eaten at Yabu pa! Everyone's talking about it, it's hard to ignore. Haha
Unknown said…
lovely photos! the food looks yummy :)
your blog is so great by the way, i really enjoyed reading your posts <3
Ysh ♥ said…
Exactly the reason why we ate there! Too hard to ignore! HAHA.

Thanks!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Christeen! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Oh, thank you! :)
Angie Vianzon said…
I haven't tried Yabu yet kasi naman ang layo sa akin, haha! I love your outfit :)
Hazel said…
what a coincidence! i've just tried it for the first time din! also in rob magnolia.. kanina lang!! :P LOL!! Actually okay naman siya saken.. i love jap food kasi.. :P

Love,
Dress Me Up Buttercup
Ysh ♥ said…
Coooool. Good for you! Basta ako, I'm sticking to Italian food! HAHA
Chi Tomi said…
Cute Yabu date outfit! I, personally, am inlove with clothes from F21. :)
Ysh ♥ said…
It's because they sell pretty clothes there at an affordable price!:)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed