Whatevs

I can really be superficial sometimes. If there’s one thing I want to change about myself, its being superficial. I hate how I turn down something or someone because of shallow reason. I can be really be appreciative of the littlest things but I also get displeased easily.

I hate how I lost interest in some guy just because he used ‘win’ instead of ‘won’. I hate how I lost interest in someone just because he used ‘post’ instead of ‘pose’. I hate how I controlled my feelings for someone just because I am taller than him. I hate how I did not give someone a chance just because he wears big shirts and baggy pants. I hate how I don’t reply to a message because hE tYpeZ LiKe THiS. I hate how I don’t reply to IMs just because someone asked “kumain ba u” instead of “Kumain ka na ba?”

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME.:(

Comments

Katerina Bianca said…
miss ish. i changed my url already. its now misskbiancaperez.blogspot.com. thanks! :)
KRIS JASPER said…
Hey Ish! hw am ya? eat na u? LOL! our posts had been erratic. We need to write regularly to add more colours to blogworld.
Anonymous said…
HAHAHA! Oh, Ish. I feel for you :)) Based on your definition, I think I myself am superficial.
Maybe we're like this because we need someone of our level, and the qualities of some of the men who approach us make us think that they're not at par with us? Basta leveling lang talaga, eh.

(I'm baaaack! IMY Ish!)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed