B&V

I went home in Mindoro for the Holy Week and spent the weekend with the extended family. (Mother's side) When we're together, we always eat a lot or swim a lot. Be it at a cheap resort or a really good one, as long as the pools are clean, we'll go there and drown ourselves in the pool! For this summer, we went swimming at Benilda Resort in Naujan and at Villa Bautista Resort in Victoria. I'll just squeeze the photos from the two resorts in one entry because there's still a lot to blog but I was too lazy so I am so behind right now. :))

Benilda Resort

ant2
I initially didn't have plan of swimming but my little cousin, Antonella, didn't want to go in the water unless she was with me. Lol. The water's so clear. They only have 2 swimming pools. One for adults and a smaller one for kids.
ant3
Antonella. You can still see the marks that chickenpox left the poor little girl. She's too maarte.
DSC_1114
The place is so pretty! So many places to get photos taken! We loved these three monkeys! Took a lot of photos with them.
221678_1992949545688_1301882279_2386960_4367532_n
Jason Francisco of PBB was there, too. I was so frustrated because I din't get a solo photo op with Mr. Wood. Kainez lang si Jason ang tagal nagpipicture dun. Ugh.
DSC_1149
And there were horses, too.
DSC_1132
With Axel and Karen. They were making fun of us because us two (me&Karen) were the ones who took a lot of photos!
DSC_1186
The Simbahang Bato is just around the area so we decided to visit. Residents say that they hear scary noises at night.
DSC_1196
The extended family. Still incomplete tho.

Villa Bautista Resort

We didn't pay for anything here because the owner is a family friend. Haha. :) We just brought foods and enjoyed each other's company.

axxxx
The kids didn't mind the sun!
DSC_1408
I like this photo because I can see the color of my hair! Lol.
ant
And of course, here's Antonella!

Will blog about this weekend's summer bonding with the extended family from my father's side next! How're your summer so far you guys? :)

Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
the place looks nice :) miss swimming!! love the monkeys! hihi
Ysh ♥ said…
So nice talaga, Ava. And those monkeys are really cute. :)
krykie said…
Ishnaaa, haha :D
your letter inspired me kaya i made my own version lol. :DD

anyway, i like benilda resort.
kyaaa! ~~~
place looks really nice.
parang ang sarap sarap magswimming :))
ang linaw ng tubig haha! :DD

the monkeys remind me of hyukkie. haha :D

ampf! SJ pa rin lol
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Kyrk! I'm thankful na na-inspire kita wahaha!
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
You look pretty sa mga photos! JK! Hahha
Ysh ♥ said…
Ar: I know, right! LOL
Hazel said…
sige ikaw na lagi nagsswimming! hahha :(( and cute photos! MR WOOD :))
Angie said…
Ikaw na ang naka-summer mode, haha. Infairness ang ganda ng place ha. Kala ko kay Jason mo gusto magpa-picture ng solo dun pala sa Wood, hahahahaha.

Miss you.
Ysh ♥ said…
Hazel: Nainis talaga ako, wala ako solo pic with Mr. Wood!


Angie: Tse! Ikaw na madaming magandang photos sa baguio! :P
Chyrel Gomez said…
Thanks for the comment in my blog. This place looks nice and love the old church. I got some fascination with church on ruins.

I was actually going over your blog and I so envy all the beach and pool photos. =(

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed