Finally.

DSC04880
Lola Carmen and Me

I can't believe I'm just few steps away to finishing this training. Almost everyone close tome knows that this is not the line of work that I want take. I remember crying because right after I finished AB-Int'l Studies in college they forced me to take up Caregiving. I gave in and enrolled in a Caregiver Training 2 months after my graduation. I dropped out of class because I really couldn't take it. Haha!

Then after almost three years, I decided to give it another shot. My parents and relatives explained that I just need to finish the training but I don't really need to practice it when our plans push through. I'm so thankful that finally, I will get this over and done with.

Last Friday was our last day for the Elderly OJT. I, together with my classmate Lyn, was assigned to look after Lola Carmen for two weeks. I'm so thankful because Lola Carmen is so nice and cool. She jokes around a lot. She made it easy for me and my partner.

I am surely going to miss taking care of her. I will miss everyone at Sinag Tala Residence Home For Women. I will go back there for sure. I promise to visit them again. :) On Tuesday, we will be rendering our 2-week OJT at We Care. I'm excited to meet the kids!

Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Good luck with your future endeavors! and I personally love taking care of old people :) in HS we did charity work and I remember bonding with them :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Ava! :)
krykie said…
Awww. ishnaaa, congrats! ^_^
OJT will be over.soon
Ü
envy! i miss to taking care of unknown people too. lols. :)

pero okay na ako kekeke ^^.)

ako naman, i love to take care of kids more than old ones.
but i learn a lot talking to different old people. Ü

all of them are great!
Anonymous said…

oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
3. How long will it keep going?
Ysh ♥ said…
Kyrk: Thank youuuu!! I'm glad this will be over soon. And I didn't expect that I'd actually enjoy taking care of old people. :P

Mary: Thank you!
glentot said…
good luck Ishna sa iyog undertakinsgs, I'm sure khait hindi yan ang plans mo eh rewarding naman at the end of the day
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Glen! :)
KRIS JASPER said…
Cool si Ish, pero mas Hip si Lola!

=)
krisjasper said…
Hey! Ive started a new site =)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed