Oh, Facebook!

I know, I know. I'm such a bad bad blogger. So many things happened but I didn't really want to blog them all. Well, honestly, it was more like I do not know how to put all those things into words. Aaah. What is happening to me? I used to blahb about everything. Kahit sobrang senseless na, go pa din. Lately.. I've been more, uhm.. Private? HAHA. I don't know. Am I making sense? I really want to update this blog, I'm doing the best I can, so please bear with me. :)))

Few days ago, I decided deactivate my Facebook account. The day that I deactivated my Facebook was one of the most difficult/exhausting days in my life. I was (still am, actually) going through something and I don't know, I just thought of deactivating it. My original plan was to keep it like that for about a week, but my mother wouldn't stop bugging me to re-activate my Facebook. So yun. Being the obedient daughter that I am, my account is back on.

When I logged on Facebook, I saw that she updated her status:
FB
Mother was so worried. The first thing she actually asked me when we talked on Skype the other day was if there was something wrong. I don't like her to worry, so I said that everything's fine. I told her that I don't have any problem and that I was just trying out to deactivate my account because of my friends did the same. HAHA. According to her, she isn't used to not seeing me on her top news feed. My parents are so addicted to Facebook! They spend more time online than I do!

On other news, I want a new blog design. :( Maybe having a blog make over will inspire me to update this regularly again. *sigh. So that's all for today. I'm gonna keep on going!
tw


Comments

glentot said…
We all need a break sometimes. Totoo yan, kapag nagsawa ka sa layout mo, parang nakakasawa nga magpost. What I learned is, the more blogger/reader friends you make, mas lalo kang sisipagin mag-update not just for yourself kasi meron ka nang audience.
Ysh ♥ said…
Hee. :) You're right. I better find or make new design and friends! :)
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
Beks! whats wrong! if you have time, you know how to reach me!
Ysh ♥ said…
FashionEggplant: I knoooow! She is! She loves me and facebook so much haha


Ar: I've got a lot to tell you!!! HAHA!
krykie said…
Ishnaaaa Welcome back! ^^
That's okay, sometimes we need to be alone na rin eeh as in walang kahit ano. phone/net.

Everything lols!

Pero im glad you're quite okay na.
What's botherting you anyway?

Your mom is asfhasjkgfakjf!
HAHAHA nakakatuwa. Ü

Certified FBooker si mommy mo HAHA.

Be happy and stay healthy!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Kyrkie! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed