A Different Approach

I have been feeling down lately due to reasons that I do not want to divulge. When I'm sad, I usually just stay at home. I don't check my social networking sites and I just lay down on my bed until I fall asleep. But the other day and yesterday,I decided to do the opposite. I decided to be active on my social networking sites again and go out with my bestfriend. And also, I have been eating a lot. 

YT
Can you believe that these photos were taken by my phone? HAHA! I love it! :)

Friday, I went to SM Dasma to meet up with beshy. We watched a movie and ate at Joey Pepperoni. And then Saturday, Jess and I met up again. Mall of Asia naman. Before leaving for MOA, I had Jollibee for brekky. I arrived at MOA first, so I waited for Besh at Krispy Kreme. Then we had lunch at Kimono Ken. We also had Dunkin Donuts for merienda. 

2011-10-15 15.53.14
Thank you for being there with me Jessie! Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for always being there! I'm so thankful I have you (and Ymel) as my best friends! Love you forever! :)


Comments

Hazel said…
update your blog naaaa :)
Chyrel Gomez said…
Luckily my elder sister doesn't blog but the youngest does. There's three girls in the fam bam. Hehe.

I am binge eating. Damn these hormones.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed