LA Matte Pigment Gloss - Fleur

I think I have mentioned a lot of times how I am a matte kind of girl. I have been seeing a lot of people posting and raving about the LA Matte Pigment for more or less a year now. I was really hesitant to try it because I had an impression that it would be like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams which I didn't really like.

What made me decide to finally give it a try is when I saw one of my officemates wearing it. It looked really pigmented and I noticed how it has a long lasting effect! There is a stall near my work place which sells the brand so I bought one. I forgot how much exactly did I but it for, but I'm sure it's not more than 350php.


I decided to get Fleur. I was initially thinking of getting Dreamy because I loved it so much when I swatched it but I got talked into getting Fleur because the staff told me that it looks better on me! Lol.

It's really pigmented and I can vouch for its staying power! It doesn't have a weird smell, too so plus points again! It's easy to apply, unlike the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. The shade that I chose is really pretty! It's a good everyday lippie.
Don't you love how pigmented it is? :)
Here it is on my lips! It does not feel so heavy although it's very matte. I have to admit though that MAC Mattes feel lighter. I love how it does not transfer but I what I don't like is how icky and sticky it feels after eating a full meal!

I will definitely try other shades because it's affordable, it lasts long and the other shades are so pretty!

Comments

You have beautiful lips!
Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed