Review: BeachBorn Sea Salt Spray

My hair is very unruly. I was born with naturally wavy hair and keeping it decent has always been a challenge. I used to get regular hair treatments; I actually started back in highschool. I tried hair relaxing, hair rebonding, and all other types of Keratin treatments. These are really helpful, I especially like getting Keratin Hair treatments because unlike rebonding, my hair does not look that flat.

However, it only lasts for few months. On the second or third month, I would find myself going back to blow drying and straightening my hair. If I have all the time in the world, I really wouldn't mind; however, would rather sleep in for another 60 minutes than spend it on my hair every single day. Just for making sure that my hair would stay tamed the whole day, I need to invest at least an hour drying it and straightening every single strand of my thick hair!

When I do not have the luxury of time to straighten my hair, I would usually just braid my damp hair and loosen it up after 2-4 hours to achieve a better looking wavy hair. It's very convenient especially when I'm in a hurry, but it normally does not last long.

 And then, there comes BeachBorn Sea Salt Spray


I just spray this to my damp hair, braid my hair extra tighter, leave it braided for as long as time permits and voila! I'll have really nice waves!


So this is how I would braid my hair. Depending on what type of curls would you like to get for that day, loosen or tighten the braid according to your liking. For this specific day, I had the braid on for more than two hours and I tightened it as much as I could.
And here's how it turned out! Saves me so much time compared to blow drying and curling my hair with a hair curler. These waves lasted the whoooole day. It actually looked pretty decent still the morning after.
I bought this from @tarsymanila (Instagram). I forgot how much I got this for, so I searched online and it says P180.00! I actually bought Sunset Spray and Lip Balm (which I loooove!) as well.

The only thing that I didn't like about this is the smell. I wish it smelled better. lol. But that, of course, can easily be fixed. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed