Perfect Holiday Drink: Choco Confetti Vodka!

Not everyone can take the taste of alcohol, and that's pretty understandable! I only started drinking after I graduated college and I started enjoying it  a bit only years after I had my first sip. This post is not to encourage drinking, I just want to share a mix that I love so much. An alcoholic drink does not have to always taste 'bad' and/or too much!

A video was shared to us some time ago and we though it would be nice to re-create the drink that we saw! We had all the ingredients so why the hell not, right? Ever since we discovered this, it instantly became our favorite mix! lol. 

What you will need:
♥ Shaker
♥ Ice
♥ Nutella (or any chocolate spread available)
♥ Vodka
♥ Baileys
♥ Sprinkles

It's VERY easy to make and VERY easy to drink. lol 

In your shaker with lots of ice, youjust have to...

Step 1: Pour 2 shot glasses full of vodka
Step 2: Pour 1 shot glass full of Baileys
Step 3: Add a teaspoon of chocolate spread
Step 4: Shake really well
Step 5: Dip the shot glass in your chocolate spread
Step 6: Dip the shot glass in the sprinkles
Step 7: Pour in your mixed drink to the confetti shot glass.
Step 8: Enjoy your drinks and don't drink too much! lol


Feel free to adjust the measurement to your liking, taste bud and alcohol tolerance level! 



Comments

Anonymous said…
Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your site unintentionally,
and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not happened earlier!

I bookmarked it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed