Congratulations! :))

Can you believe it. I am blogging here at the office. Haha. I don't know but everytime I try to write an entry at home all the things that I wanted to write suddenly disappear. So i thought of trying it here at the office!

I actually have so many things to blog already but I can't seem to organize my thoughts. I wasn't busy, I still am not that busy. I was just really lazy. I was so lazy to organize my thought and put it into words. But hey, I'm trying now! I''m wishing myself luck. lol

So let me begin with the biggest change in my life so far -- WORK. It's been a month since I started working and I can say that it's fun. My coworkers are nice. They are very approachable and helpful so I am not really having a hard time. I had no problems in adjusting too. Anddd, I even got my first salary already. It's not really salary, it's training allowance, but whatever. It's the first moolah I got from working. :)) I spent some of it on foods, others were for my siblings' foods, part of it went to more foods. HAHA! I still have some of the money with me. I'm planning to buy books with it. Or clothes. Or shoes. I cannot wait to get my next salary. The list if the things that I want to buy gets longer and longer by the minute!

A week and few days ago, me and my high school friends went to Sta. Rosa Laguna to visit one of our friends who has given birth. It's always fun to reunite with high school friends. I just can't believe that some of my friends are parents already! Marie, the one we visited in Laguna, is one of those whom I know since we were Advance Casa. We were classmates since we were 6 year olds! Time flies so fast, really. What I love about meeting up with my gradeschool-highschool friends is that whenever we see each other, we tell same stories and still laugh at it like it was the first time we talked about it! We almost died of laughing! :)) I wish I could see them more often. :-/

What else? Last July 18 was Brian's birthday celebration! It was so much fun! I came in late because I'm cool like that. =)) Haha. I didn't really think that I was gonna be late for more than two hours. The invitation said 8PM but I got there past 10PM or was it 11 already? Basta I was really late. I wasn't the last one to arrive though. It was the forever pa-star NatNat! :)) So the party was Über fun. I love how Brian's party gets better and bigger each year! The only downside of the party was that Red wasn't able to come because she had a little accident. We went to her house after the party instead and had breakfast there!

I'm missing my laptop lately. We don't get to spend so much time together anymore. And I hate my brother because he downloaded RAN. :-/ I told him not to download any games anymore since he already had Freestyle installed in it. Pfft. Why can't he use the desktop instead??? :-/ The motherboard and memory of our desktop has been upgraded already, he can already play there but he still keeps on using the laptop. Pffttt.

So what else? Hmm. That's all I guess? Haha. Congratulations to me! I have my new entry! WOOOOOT!

Comments

Angie said…
Hahaha! Food, food, and more food. Ganyan din ako halos sa food nauubos salary ko.

I also miss my laptop kahit naman kasi lagi ko nagagamit pero more on office works and ginagawa ko. Wala naman nang masyadong fun.

Congratulations to you for updating, heehee.

I miss you.
Ysh ♥ said…
Ang sarap naman kaseng kumain, diba Anj? Hahaha! Worth it naman kapag sa foods napupunta! ;)

Namimiss ko lang na halos 24hours kaming magkabonding lol

Yay, thanks! ;)

Imytoo.
Anonymous said…
HAHA! Food, food, and food ba? Nako, ganun pala pag nagka salary na :))

Iba talaga pag HS friends, noh? You stick with them longer than you do with college friends. You know that they're for keeps :)

And wow - 2 hours late? HAHAHA! Funny, Ish! Well, yeah, you're cool like that :))

BTW, what's your email address? i tried sending sa krystnadinglasan@yahoo/gmail.com pero parehong mali :|
Ysh ♥ said…
Ganun talaga. Idk but I always get hungry since I started working!:)) And I am gaining weight. lol Psshhh

Yep, I agree. Iba talaga kapag HS friends. Lalo na in our case kase most of us were classmates from prep.

And oh Kring, it's @ymail.com. not yahoo.com. heehee!
RJ said…
Ayan, may work ka na naman. Wish ko sana magustuhan mo na 'yan at tatagal ka na diyan.

Good luck at God bless, iShna! U
krykie said…
ishhhh wow :D
may work ka na pala ulit hehe Ü
at ayaw mo rin namang gastusin yung salary mo sa foods nuh?
ahaha!

well good luck sayo!
Ü
pamatayhomesick said…
uy! yung beybi,nakakapagpos sa office.. hehe he.. tama congrats at hapi ka sa workplace mo.
KRIS JASPER said…
Congrats sa new entry, sa more foods at sa work!!!!!!

YEY!!!!!!!!!
Alex said…
Haha! Ako rin pera ko sa pagkain nauubos! =))


Ako I don't like downloading any kind of games sa computer ko...desktop or laptop man...hahaha!


Congrats sa new entry! Woo!

Hahaha! *hugs*
Ysh ♥ said…
RJ - Thanks! :)


KYRK - Ganun talaga! Primary need naten ang foods eh ahahhaa

EVER - Thank you! :)


KRISJASPER - Thaaaanks!


ALEX - Nakakainis talaga. :-/ Kaso wala akong magawa hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed