Am I? Reallyyy?

You know you're getting older (and more mature?) when you become the one who takes care of the drunk people in a party. Haha!

So it's my cousin Karen's Sweet 16 party at their house just few hours ago.
She invited her friends and her sister's friends to drink. To make the story short, many of them were drunk. Some were throwing up, some were lying on the floor. Someone slept on the washing machine, yes you read that one right.. Washing machine. Someone tripped off and broke a tooth, I feel bad for her. :-/ Some were so drunk they couldn't even lift a finger. And no, I am not exagerrating.

So me, Ate Shayne, Karen, Ate Arlene and Mama Oyeth were the ones who took care of them. It took us a long time before we convinced and carried them to sleep. I wonder what's gonna happen when they wake up. The last time we drank together, the mirror at my tita's house was broken. I'm gonna check them out tomorrow, err I mean later! :))

Good night, loveys!

Comments

krykie said…
ahaha :D

hangover yan for sure! lol Ü
pamatayhomesick said…
ha ha ha, pang party ang comment ni kryk!
Jhoice said…
Weell I guess I'm not yet matured enough;P LOLS!
it sounds pretty crazy sis, but sure u guys had so much fun;))
Anonymous said…
HAHHAHAA! GRABE ISHNA ANG WIIIIILD! =))) Tas kayo nakabasag ng salamin dati? Wala naaaa. =)))

Pinaka-extreme lang na nangyari sakin is to throw up sa cantina (pinag-inuman namin), tas sa school, tas sa bahay. Ganun ako kalasing nun XD yung friend ko, sumuka tas HINIGAAN at TINULUGAN niya yung suka niya. Wahahaha!
kristine said…
wow thats some wild party haha. im sure they had a really bad hangover when they woke up.

by the way, nagpaparamdam ulit ;]
Ysh ♥ said…
KYRK: Hindi naman ako nagka hang over. I didn't drink (too much) that night! lol


EVER: haha! ikr!


JHOICE: It was fun and funny at the same time! =))
Ysh ♥ said…
KRING: Hahaha. Sooper! Crazy night. As in! Buti na lang no one complained in the neighborhood. Sooper maingay pa nun! :))


KHRIS: Omg. How are youuuu?? I'm gonna visit your blog. NOW.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed