Hoo Haa Hoo Haa

I never thought this day would come. Ha. Ha. I have been waiting for this day to come, you know, the day when I would want to blog again. I seriously thought this day wouldn't come, but here I am now! YEY! I just realized that I missed blogging so much. Something happened a while ago which made me think - 'I am so blogging this.' =)) But I changed my mind, I'm not gonna blog about it..right now.

So, I will try to blog again, blog like I used to. I wanted to go back here sana, but I guess it's better not to. I love my old blog because that is where I blogged for more than a year, but i think I should love this as much as I love the old one!

So update. Hmm. I can't believe I've been working for almost three months now. Wow. Of course my parents and some relatives are still not so happy that I'm working as a CSR, but they have no choice but accept it. I love and enjoy what I am doing and I think that's what important, right?

I think we're moving back in the previous house. My cousin and his family moved to Batangas so we're moving back. We'll be living with Kuya Kenneth and Mai again. At first I was I against the idea of moving back there, but after some time of thinking, I agreed. That house is much much bigger and beautiful than where we are living right now. When we move back, we're (Krizz&Kiar) getting Kuya Jeffy's (and Ate Sheillah & Zak's) room. It has built in closet and has bathroom too.

I guess that would be all today. I'm gonna update this (with long overdue blogs) in the coming days! I'm gonna go and sleep now.


P.S.
Sorry about the lame title, bloglove! :))

Comments

kristine said…
YAY an update hahaha. oh and whats a CRS? if you love what youre doing then im sure your parents will understand and be happy for you.
Alex said…
Oohh! A built in closet sounds nice!
And true if you love and enjoy what what you're doing plus nage-earn ka pa ng money then all's cool. Maiintindihan din yan ng parents mo...Hehhe...you know how parents are sometimes...Hahha!


TC ate =)!
Krisha said…
hahaha pareho tayo nawala, and we came back to blog world at the same time.

how have you been mare?

missed you :)
Ysh ♥ said…
KHRIS: Customer Service Representative. :) Call center job. :D


ALEX: Hay nako, ewan ko ba. Haha. Pero I understand them naman. Syempre they want me to work in the field na related yung course ko. Pero not now. I'm enjoying my work.


KRISHA:Hahaha. Galeeeeng. Sobrang tinamad kase ako last month! Welcome back to US!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Ever! Okay naman! Nagbabalik sa aking blog! :)
Anonymous said…
I'm happy that your one of the lucky people who get the job they love to do! I'm happy for you! :) And with regards to moving to a new house, okay rin naman kasi di ka na mahihirapan mag adjust, di ba? :)

Haha! I hope you feel like blogging every day! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Ha. Ha. Kring. Which reminds me, I HAVE TO UPDATE NOOOOW. I will, later. :)
jemimah said…
gusto ko na rin magblog. i missed it. sobrang tagal ko na rin di nagbloog..
Ysh ♥ said…
Ako rin. :-/ Haha. Eto nga, ngayon na lang ulet ako mag uupdate.

Blog na ulet, Jem/1

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed