First in 2010

Change is inevitable.One of my professors in college loves saying that. My 2009 was filled with changes. I welcomed some of those changes with open arms because I know that those changes are for the better. There are some changes though that I didn`t really like and wished that they just stayed the way they were before. Mmkay. So I`ll try to talk about these changes one by one.

First, of course, I`m working already. Ha. Ha. Now, this change is one of those which I love and totally for the better right? I am so glad and blessed that my first officemates are so nice, they didn't let me feel left out since day 1.Of course you can't be friends with everyone naman, but based on some kwentos I've heard from some friends, I really think I've hit the jackpot when it comes to officemates. :)). I don't really like what I'm doing anymore, but because I have awesome officemates, I keep on going.

Second, after five years of not living together, me and my siblings are back under one roof again! YAY! It's always a total riot when we're together. If there's one thing that I'm truly proud of, it's the close bond that me and my siblings have. The only downside of this change is that no one's living in our house in Mindoro. :(

Third change is regarding my friends. I became closer to some of my friends which I totally love! I've made new friends, too. A lot actually. But I kind of drifted apart to some. Sad I know. I don't know why it had to happen but I guess I just have to deal with it. I miss some of my friends, the happy times we shared and all. You know how you just feel like you can't connect with them anymore and feel left out? I miss them, really. It just makes me sad. tss. Okay, I have to go to the fourth change before I start crying here =))

Oh weeeeeell. I think I have to stop here. No more fourth pala since I'm sleepy already. :-S

And oh. One thing didn't change though, my status: still single and available. HAHAHAH!

I know it's late and all, but yeah.. HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Comments

heyjay said…
happy new year, ish! keep on blogging. i always get giddy when you have a new post.
Ysh ♥ said…
I will..try! Hahahaha
kristine said…
happy new year ish! glad that things have changed for the best and that more will come :)
bianca said…
you deleted me in your list ;(
Ysh ♥ said…
Khris: Thanks!


Bianca: Aww. I'ms sorry. I didn't mean to. I accidentally deleted my list kase.


WILL LINK THE TWO OF YOU NOW. :)
KRIS JASPER said…
HEY ISH!!!! SABAY PALA TAYONG NAGHIHIBERNATE FROM BLOGGING! LOL!
Ysh ♥ said…
I know righttt? Mukhang matatagalan pa ang hibernation ko. :))

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed