Half what?

So I finally found a new template. YEY for me. Last month, I was thinking of making a layout for myself, yknow, just like the old days. Unfortunately I did not come up with one. Ha. Ha. I was half lazy and half busy that's why. But thank goodness I found this layout. You know me, anything pink, I def like!

So update update! I cannot believe that two months from now, I will be celebrating my first year here in Philweb. Wow. I didn't think that I'd last for a year in this company.

Shit. I just don't feel like blogging anymore. HAHA! Will update real soon! I promise! :)

Comments

kristine said…
yay i like your layout. pink and black goes really well ;] and you need to update more haha.
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks! And yeah, I know I need to update moree. :)) I will, I promise
Anonymous said…
I like your layout! Simple, but attractive ;) And wow, advanced happy anniversary! Parang kelan lang, noh? :)
Aryan said…
ang pink naman! hahahah! when are you coming here ish? :D
Unknown said…
Hello Ate Ishna! Hahaha :D

I never really liked pink that much but your layout's great!
Ysh ♥ said…
Kring - Thanks! Yes! Parang kelan lang talaga. Sobrang bilis.


Aryan - Haha. I don't think I'll go there. Ikaw, when are you coming home?


Frances - Wow. You're back to blogging too? Seems like nagbablikan na kayong lahat. I should go back to lol THANKS!
Krisha said…
mare

na miss kita heheheh :P
Alex said…
Go pink! Hahaha!

I like the new layout!

Grabe ako nga rin gusto ko gumawa ng bagong layout wala alang talaga maisip. Hahaha! Nakakatamad tuloy magblog. =)))


Missyou te!
=D
Ysh ♥ said…
Krisha - I miss you too! Come home to the Philippines, will you! lol mwah!


Alex - New layout again! lol. Feeling ko din, its because of the layout kaya ang tamad ko magblog :P


Kris - Hey blog bff!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed