Why hello blog.

I wasn't able to make my own layout because 1.) I don't know what to do and 2.) I am just too lazy to think. I think I'm gonna stick with this layout for now. So, update update!
Finally, after months and months of not seeing each other, me and some of my college friends finally met up again. Wow. I didn't know that setting up a mini reunion would be that challenging. lol When I was still a student, I've always believed that setting up a get together would be easy as long as every one is willing. Well, I was wrong. It's really really not easy to gather everyone up becuase our schedule doesn't meet. Our mini reunion was planned for more than a month. Some of those who confirmed were not able to come due to unexpected circumstances, so it's really frustrating somehow. Although there were just nine of us, it was so much fun. I hope the next get together won't take so long. Here are some of the pictures!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
April 23, we went to my cousins' gradaution party. Cheenee graduated Magna Cum Laude from UP Diliman. RR gradauted from PLM, he's a consistent Dean's Lister. Karen Gradauted high school from La Consolacion College, she's one of the outsanding leaders. My cousins are so bright. We share the same genes, but how come they're so smart and I am not? HAHA. But seriously, I am so proud of my cousins. I know how hardowrking they are, and I am so glad they all graduated with awards. They really deserve it. The celebration was at Betty's Place near Sto Domingo Church. The place is beautiful, but the foods are so-so. Heehee. Here are some of the pictures.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On the other hand, something dreadful happened last April 27. When I woke up, I went downstairs to drink water and my tita told be what happened. Our house was robbed. The culprit entered my cousin's room via fire exit. Lola Alice thought the guy sitting in front of the laptop was my cousin, but when she was about to get up from bed, the guy immediately ran to the fire exit and jumped from there. The culprit got three mobile phones and my cousin's wallet. Can you imagine the hassle of not having any ID? ATM? Credit card? Tss. The process of getting all those again is easy. It's a good thing he wasn't able to get my cousin's laptop. We are really thankful that nobody got hurt.

Aaah. My dear lips! Why are you always chapped? Ugh. I hate it. I should sleep now. :/

Comments

kristine said…
omg sorry to hear about the incident and yeah good thing no one got hurt. congratulation to your cousins :]
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Kris. :)
Katerina Bianca said…
hi ish... i love your new layout... so nice. by the way, i changed my url AGAIN.hahaha. i hope you wont mind changing it AGAIN.Lol. hopefully i will stick with this one. thanks. hugs& kisses.
krisha said…
the layout is fine, its simple but I like :)

havent visited you in a while.. hope youve been good. nice pics, looks like you had fun :)

and and and.. I thought I would never do this but I changed my URL, have a bit of a stalker LOL

so started fresh. so pls update your blogroll :D
Ysh ♥ said…
Bianca - Hey, thanks! I already updated your link. :)


Krisha - Thanks. It's really really simple. I love it. It was originally just black and white, it was kinda boring for me so i changed the colors. :D

I already did! Blog roll updated. Lakas mo saken eh ;)) Let's all blog again, shall we? I miss youuu!!
pamatayhomesick said…
hi! ishna,

uy gumaganda ang blog pati narin syempre yung author

musta!
Alex said…
Amp. Sorry to hear about the whole robbery thing. At least yous are okayy =)


HAha! Yun rin tanong ko sa sarili ko. BAkit mga cousins ko super smart...ako slight lang? =))

I LOVE THE LAYOUT!!!
Inggit ako!

TC!<3
Ysh ♥ said…
EVER -Haha! Oks lang Ever, Eto nagbabalik loob sa pagbablog :D


ALEX - Thanks! I finally found THE perfect layout. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed