Anniversary!

Today marks my one year in the company, but few days from today, I'd be officially jobless again. I submitted my resignation a day after my birthday. I decided to resign because I'm not happy with what I'm doing any more. I've reached the point where I'd make excuses so that I could miss work. I know that it's best for me to resign. Getting terminated because of absences is not part of my plan, lol. Well, yeah, I'd be back to my bum life again -- which I'm missing terribly, btw. Looking forward to waking up at any time that I want!

My last day at work will be on the 28th. On my way home from work a while ago, it finally sank in. I am resigning in few days and I'm getting sad already. I'm going to miss my officemates/friends so much. They've all been so good to me. I feel so welcomed and loved there. I'm going to miss our kulitan, the sigawan, the tawanan. Everything. :(

When I was just starting there, I decided not to open up so much to them because I know that I won't be staying there for a long time. I felt that if I open myself up to them, let them enter in my life, it would just be hard for me when I leave. But as time went by, I didn't realize that I was already letting some of them in my life. It's hard not to let them be part of my life because they're too fun and nice! I'm really going to be sad because I know that I have made really good friends and I'm going to leave them in few days. I know I don't have to be so sad because I can see them again anyway.. But it's still gonna be different now. I won't see them 5 times a week anymore. :(

Well anyway, that's life. Change is inevitable, I just have to deal with it. So my plan now is to take a break. A month will be enough, I guess. Or is it too long? :)) I'm going to start looking for a new job in August. Or maybe I can start submitting resume online already.. Bahala na. I hope I don't get a hard time looking for a new job.

Comments

KRIS JASPER said…
I just realized hw long Ive known U... lol!

U were still a student when we first exchanged comments... now U are on ur _th job. lol!

But the best thing is... we're back in blogworld!

(well, for now. lol!)
Ysh ♥ said…
Onga eh. Hahahaha! Fourth year college ata ako when we started 'talking' :))

I know!! We're back! Well, kinda =)) Since I;m going to be a bum for some time again, medyo magiging active ulet ako Hohohoho!
kikilabotz said…
hahaha.. ^_^

kayang kaya mo pla maghanap ng work eh.. napadaan lng . ahehe.
krykie said…
waaa. sad naman pero okay na yung kesa matanggal lol ^^.
at least rest ka muna in a while bago ulit mag work. hehe ^^.

enjoy. Ü

pero malungkot talaga umalis sa work. ahhhhh T_T
Ysh ♥ said…
Kikilabotz - Haha. Thanks! Pangalawang daan mo na to, right? :) Salamat!


Kyrk - Ang sad talaga. :( But life's like that.

Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed