Duhwat?

Decision making is always a hard thing for me to do. I'm not really a strong person, so deciding on something major really is real challenge. I tend to chicken out, so I end up not making a decision and just let things be. Weighing pros and cons, trying to see what my decision would cause, considering people that might get affected with the possible decision I would make. Haay. I usually end up making spur of the moment decisions or make decisions based on other people's choices.

I already made a decision about something. I'm scared, nervous but also excited.

I actually have a lot to blog but I've been so busy.

I'm turning 23 in few days! Wow. I'm getting old. :)

Comments

heyjay said…
is this what i think it is? dito lang kami tulad ng isang bra -- to give support.
Alex said…
Hhhmm...I don't like making decisions. I usually take forever to decide on something. Ultimong flavour ng C2 na bibilhi ko ten years bago ako makapag decide. =)) Nakakapressure! Haha! Kaya madalas kung ano na lang rin mangyari.

Anyways, I hope everything turns out great for you ate!

=)
kikilabotz said…
advance happy bday khit late n ko. :D
Ysh ♥ said…
JAY - I know, thank you! Support? Like financial support! THANK YOUUU!! HAHAHA!


Alex - Thanks! I know everything is gon be fine!


Kikilabotz! Thanks! JUne 10 birthday ko, so advanced ka pa ng less than 24 hours. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed