Hello April!

I know, I know! I haven't been blogging or blog hopping for the past days. I'm still in Mindoro and I'm just enjoying it here. We didn't really get to go anywhere else, but staying at home is still fun. I missed our house very much. It's just sad that there are a lot of things need to be repaired. I guess that's what happens when no one lives in a house.

Sooo. It's April already. Even if I don't want to, I need to gp back to Manila and finish what I started. 2 more months and I'm done with school. I actually love going to school because of my friends, but I'm going to be attending the morning classes starting on Monday. So yeah, I'm so worried about tardiness. The class starts at 7AM. Smh. I had 7:30AM classes when I was in college and man it was hard. I incurred a lot of tardiness.

I'm soooo feeling lazy to go online using the laptop ever since I got here. I'm even on KPOP rehab. Will eat breakfast now. Bye!

Comments

Ar-Ar Malalis said…
KPOP rehab? what bout food rehab? Try mo! lol
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Have fun in mindoro!!:)
Hazel said…
if i were in your shoe, surfing the net would be the last thing on my mind... enjoy it there noh :D

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed