Humpty Dumpty!

I'm finally attending my last module! A month and a half more and I'm finally done with this Caregiver training! I seriously cannot wait to work again. I miss dressing up for work working! Like, really.

So.. This last module which I am currently taking is Child Care. One of the activities that I really looked forward to doing is the Child Entertainment activity. Each group sang 5 nursery rhymes and performed one puppeteering show. Our group sang Little Teapot, Sit Down You're Rockin The Boat, It's A Small World and Humpty Dumpty. For the puppeteering activity, we performed using stick puppets and told the story of Jack And The Beanstalk.

DSC_1576
▲With my groupmates. We were the first to perform.▲
DSC_1490
▲The characters for our Rod Puppet Show! ▲
DSC_1506
▲Ate Fe, Yvette and Me. ▲
DSC_1519
▲I was one of those who voiced over the characters.▲
DSC_1539
▲ My favorite was The Three Little Pigs by the 3rd Group! The cut outs they used for the Shadow Presentation were very detailed! ▲
DSC_1605
▲We were performing Humpty Dumpty LOL. Effort sa costumes!▲
DSC_1628
▲I LOVE THEIR SKIRT!!!▲
DSC_1655
▲The students from the other class watched our presentation.▲
Niknik1
▲Some of my classmates brought their children.▲
DSC_1664
▲Just because we're camwhores like that.▲
DSC_1586
▲The obligatory JapanJapan pose (accdg to one of my classmates, lol) ▲
DSC_1588
▲ Mr. Sun is SO HOT. ▲

Comments

Ar-Ar Malalis said…
The girl with the short hair: I think she's pretty! lol and WTF were you wearing!
Ellen ♥ said…
hahaha! cuuutteee costume! :)who designed it?

ellenreviews.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
ArAr: Yesss. Her name is Tina and she's really pretty! :) Puahaha. Nvm about the costume. LOL


Ellen: One of my groupmates designed it. Thanks! Heehee
Hazel said…
love the costumes and props! career kung career ;D
Ysh ♥ said…
Hazel: I know righttt? LOL
Khlaren said…
Hi! I'm a new reader and just read your About Me page! I'm an IS student too and I like Asian dramas and I'm currently in Mindoro (on vacation)! Hahaha! Just wanted to tell you as I find it cool how we have so much in common! :))))

Your costumes are so cute! Good luck with the training! :-)
Ysh ♥ said…
Hey Khlaren! Wow. We do have a lot in common! :) Hahaha!! Will definitely follow your blog. :)))

Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed