Robinson's Magnolia

I love going to malls! I don't always shop for clothes, bags or shoes when I'm at a mall because, well I don't have the means of doing so! Haha! I usually just do grocery shopping, book hunting and filling my tummy with my cravings. One of the reasons why I love our place is because the malls are very accessible from here. I live in Sampaloc, very near in U-belt, so everywhere seems like just a ride away. If I want to go to SM North Edsa or Trinoma, it's just an FX ride away. If I want to go Shang or Mega Mall, one FX ride away, too. SM San Lazaro is just a jeepney ride from here. Greenhills / Robinson's Galleria  are a bus ride away only. And just recently, Robinson's Magnolia opened. It's very accessible because I just need to ride the LRT and get off at Gilmore station. And from there, I can ride a jeepney or just walk to reach the newest mall in town!

Yesterday, I finally went for a courtesy visit (LOL) at the newest mall! After the mass, my little sister and I went there to do a little grocery shopping. Are you guys ready for the photo bombarding event today? :))
SundayOTD
I'm definitely a dress kind of girl. When I not in the mood to think of my outfit or if I'm on a rush, I just grab a dress and pair it flats. I bought the dress from Greenhills, flats from Shoebox and bag from Mango.

2012-08-26-18-31-54_deco
I love the new mall! The feel inside is just so cozy. And it still looks so neat and it feels so cold. Yun nga lang, most of the clothing lines are still not open. But soon, they will be! :)

C360_2012-08-26-18-13-52
C360_2012-08-26-18-14-38
I am inlove with the Al Fresco area! :) 

Marjolaine
NY Cheesecake
My sister and I already had early dinner after the mass and before going to Robinson's Magnolia, so we just had cakes there. We ate at Sugarhouse. Little sister ordered Marjolaine and Frozen Choco Drink. I've been craving for cheesecake for few days already so I ordered NY Cheesecake and then had Iced Caffe Latte.

2012-08-26 19.15.33
And of course, one of the reasons why I love new malls is because it's still not too crowded and the restrooms are sooo clean! I hope they keep it clean forever!

I'll visit again next month, hopefully by then all the clothing lines are already open. Not that I would shop, I just love looking at stuff and torturing myself. LOL. But who knows right, maybe by then, I have money  na to shop again? Haha! 'Til next post, friends!






Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
haven't been to rob magnolia :) looks really nice! love your outfit!
jonathan said…
I like your location, very accessible indeed. Gaganahan ka talagang mag-lakwatsa.
Ysh ♥ said…
Ava: You should just go there when all the stores are open already! :))


Jonathan: Yup! Sarap maglakwatsa, yun nga lang, dapat madaming pera. Lol.
RubyG. said…
i salivate over that cheesecaaaaaake! O.O
Angie Vianzon said…
The only mall na napupuntahan ko is Trinoma and SM North, haha. Anyway, I so love your outfit and hope to see you real soon.
Ysh ♥ said…
RubyG: T'was so good!!


Angie: You're from the north part of the Metro kase. Ako sa middle hahaha And, thanks!
Hazel said…
girl, namiss ko mga blog post mo!! yay to comeback!!! love your dress! and i also live very near robinsons magnolia! in fact, kakagaling ko lang dun kanina.. my 2nd visit =))
Ysh ♥ said…
Wow. You live near Rob Magnolia? Lessgooo and meet naaaaa! Hahaha! Thank you!
Unknown said…
I haven't been to Robinsons Magnolia yet even though it's very near my place. Looks great! I would love to visit once all the clothing stores are open. :)

http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/
MacVB said…
I love the dress, suits you perfectly :)

Daughter of Summer,

Mac
http://daughtersofsummer.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Adly and MacVB!
KT Villanueva said…
it's polka dots !
i love it !
:)

http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Keyti! You don't know how inlove I am with Polka Dots!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed