What's In My Bag Part Version III

Since I did not go anywhere this long weekend and has nothing to blog, I decided to post (another) What's In My Bag Entry! Here's a tip, if you ran out of things to blog and you want to update your blog badly, there are the topics you might want to post:
  • What's In My Bag Post
  • What's In My Make Up Pouch Post
  • My Favorite (Anything) List
  • My Wish List
  • My Bucket List
As for me, as what my title says, it's another What's In My Bag post. I posted one last year and I thought that it's just time to post another one! Ha! So here we go!
This was last Wednesday. Bag from ALDO.
I've had this bag for more or less two years now but I just started appreciating this recently. Why just recently? Well, because two of my favorite big bags gave up on me already! Hahaha! I didn't want to risk getting my other favorite to bid farewell, too.. So I started using this when I need to carry a lot of stuff! Lol. I tend to abuse my favorite bags, y'know. So to prevent my remaining favorite bag from giving up on me, I decided to let it have a rest day at least once every 3 or 4 consecutive usage. 
Top: Forever21 || Leggings: Mint || Shoes: Mendrez || Accessories: Papemelroti
Like what I have mentioned before, I love big bags because I always carry a lot of stuff! I know I can leave with just a small purse, most of the time when I do, I feel incomplete and uneasy! Most especially if I know that I'd be gone for 8hours or more. Since I have been using my Big Black Bag for days already, I decided to give it a rest last Wednesday (which was the last day of work for this week, btw), so I used this! 

Bag party inside
These aren't all tho. I also have my tumbler and sometimes lunch box/sandwich inside. Of course the said two items aren't there anymore because I had to have it washed after work. Lol.
Notebooks & Pen Case
First notebook is for me to take down notes at work, second note book is for personal stuff and of course, my pen case which has all my pens and pencils.
(1) Fan, (2) Umbrella, (3) Sunglasses, (4) Eyeglasses
Since e have a bipolar weather in Manila, fan and umbrella should always be in one's bag. One moment it's so sunny and hot, next thing you know, it's raining so hard! I always tend to forget to bring my umbrella HAHA! And what's worse is, it always rains when I don't have it in my bag.
(1) Kleenex Tissue, (2) Alcohol, (3) Lotion, (4) Extra Tissue, (5) Wet Wipes
These item should be in a pouch but they won't fit inside haha! 

(1) Make Up Pouch, (2) PH Pouch, (3)Gadgets Pouch
In my recent What's In My Make Up Bag entry, I mentioned that I am using my current personal hygiene pouch as my everyday make up pouch, but I decided to switch to a bigger make up pouch! Since I have a bigger make up pouch, I can now carry my BB Cream with me, more eyeshadows and lipstick!  My PH Pouch has my liners&napkin (lol), toothbrush, toothpaste, sanitizer and band aids. The last pouch has my mobiles and iPod.
(1) Charger/earphones case, (2) DKNY Delicious, (3) Mirror, (4) Wallet, (5) Choco Cookies & Candy
That neon green case is originally the case of the sunglasses I bought from i2i, but I'm using it as case for my earphones, charger, flashdisk and portable powerbank.  Of course, I don't just have to look good presentable, I need to smell good as well, so perfume should be present inside! Mirror, can't leave the house without one. Lol. Wallet, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT it as well. HAHA! And of course, foodies! I get hungry easily so I need to have something to munch always.  Always. Or else, you'll hear my growling tummy. :/

So there! That's my What's In My Bag entry Version 3. If you're interested, here's the link of my Version 2. Thanks!

Comments

Love your blog and LOVEEE your pink camera, and also love your notebooks :)
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
cute bag!:) i also carry around a notebook with me :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Aww. Thanks for loving my blog!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
I'm starting my love affair with this bag already. Heehee.
Unknown said…
I love the colour of the bag! it's nice that it can carry alot, i can't believe you carry so much stuff. Hehe
Sugar Bunny said…
love your bag colour :))
TR said…
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. You know, I haven't actually come across a post like this before. So cute, I love it! (I also love and want that aldo bag!!)

I'll be following along, hope you do too!
Ysh ♥ said…
My friends would always tease me that I have a house inside my bag! Haha! Thanks, Christine!
Ysh ♥ said…
I'm starting to fall inlove with this color too!
Ysh ♥ said…
You're welcome! And sure, I'll follow you, too. I love your blog anyway! Thanks, btw. :)
Ire said…
Great post! I love reading about what's in people's bags!


Black&Vanilla
xx
Ysh ♥ said…
Aww. Thanks, Ire!:)
Olivr said…
how did you make all of that fit in there?
Chyrel Gomez said…
I hate bringing big bags but they actually come in handy.
Nici said…
I really like your flower top!
Meream said…
Lots of pretty florals and pinks! You're a girl after my own heart ;)
Charity said…
I LOVE YOUR BAG!!!!!!!..........I LOVE READING POSTS LIKE THIS.....I've only every gotten around to posting one....I have lots of them that never got posted...I'm planning to do one on sunday or monday!!!....
Much Love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo
Ysh ♥ said…
My bag is quite huge! Haha!
Ysh ♥ said…
Yes, they are! Me naman, I love them big bags so much!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks! I'll check your blog! :)
You really have much stuff in your bag!
Love floral on you :)
Goyo said…
Trip ko rin sanang gumawa ng ganitong blog post. Kaya lang, ako kasi mismo ay natatakot sa mga bagay na posible kong makita sa loob ng bag ko. Huhu!
SunnyToast said…
organize...ako katakot bag ko baka may snake na sa dami ko lagi dala:)
Unknown said…
It's so hard to go around without a big bag when you carry so many stuff. I have to lug around a DSLR most of the time so a small bag really isn't an option. It was fun reading this post. :) I hope to make my own What's In Your Bag post soon too.
Jenn said…
wow! you carry a ton of stuff! I used to carry that much before I discovered my levoscoliosis...had to bring essentials only when I go out. :)

followed you back!

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Sharina said…
So many PINK things gurl! Lovett!! :)

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom
Ysh ♥ said…
Let's high five to that! HEEHEE. Thanks, Meriam!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed