Anthony & Kay's Wedding




One of my friends from my first job got married last December 5. I know, I know. Super duper late post. I lost my drive to blog, again. But here I am again. Finally posting an update. Well anyway, back to Kay and her wedding. I was not able to start the wedding ceremony because I came from work, but I witnessed the wedding kiss! I am so happy for her and Anthony!

Kay was my team leader when we were still working for the same company. I am so glad that even though we haven't been hanging out ever since we left the company, she still invited me (along with 3 others) to her wedding. Although she already mentioned that she was going to invite us, it still touched me that she really did! It only means I've been a good friend, right? HAHA! 

The wedding ceremony was held at Malate Church and reception followed at Ramon Magsaysay Hall, just few blocks away.
I really am getting old. I got really teary eyed when they kissed! Awww moment right thurrr. Haha! If I witnessed Kay walking to her groom, I think I would've cried. Lol.

Kay & Anthony, Mommy Donna, Me and Ehyel!
  It was a good night. I had fun spending the night with some of my friends from my first job. Too bad others weren't able to make it. I really am so happy for Kay. Yes, she can be moody but she's a real person! And she can be really funny, too! I wish her and Anthony the best. :) Really so happy that I was invited to witness their wedding.

Dress: Chica Booty || Shoes: Shoebox || Bag: Guess || Necklace: Divisoria || Watch: DKNY || Bracelet: Papemelroti
I love how girly I was that night!
I got the dress on sale! It was actually a last minute purchase because I really couldn't decide what to we wear. I got it on sale. 50% off. Just 500PHP or 12USD!


Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
aww beautiful wedding!:) can't wait to have my own church wed. :) pretty dress!
Ysh ♥ said…
And I cannot wait to read all about your church wedding! :) You looked verry pretty during your civil wedding. I'm sure you'll be 10x more radiant on your church wedding!
Noelle Chantal said…
Beautiful couple! Same here, can't wait to style my own wedding and that'll be next year. Hehe!
Verna Abril said…
the necklace is cool! lovely wedding :)

Thirdbite | style blog
Unknown said…
the wedding looks so beautiful!! i love your outfit Ish, you look really pretty! :)

I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ xo
www.chriissydollxo.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Aww. You're getting married next year! That's wonderful!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Verna!
Ysh ♥ said…
Awwww. Thanks, Christine! This is one of my favorite dresses atm! :))

such a fabulous wedding with beautiful bride! your dress is so cute and you're so girly indeed!

It’s a GIRL Thing
Anonymous said…
the bride is so pretty :) yeah and love your pumps!


mind to visit and follow my blog? Click Here
xoxo, Mich
Ysh ♥ said…
Thaak you, girl! Girly forever. Teehee!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks. I love my shoes, toom too bad they gave up on me already. Lol.
Sharon said…
i lovee weddings :) and what a cute blog you have! i love colourful things :)
Sharina said…
Hi Ish! Loove the outfit and super gorge mo lang - very polished ang look! Beautiful wedding photos, too! Congrats to the newlyweds!

BTW thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my baby Selene entry! ♥ Appreciate it!
Unknown said…
Aww, such a beautiful wedding. Love your outfit as well. :)

Wish & Wear
Meream said…
Your shoes are super cute! Love the color :)
Charity said…
Such a beautiful bride and it looks like it was a lovely wedding!!! :) You look really nice!
Much Love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo
So nice and romantic! You look so lovely, nice outfit :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Misty Momma!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Meream! :) It was love at first sight with the shoes. Too bad it gave up on me few weeks back. :P
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Wynne. Glad you liked how I accessorized it.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed