San San Nail Polish

I was once very obsessed with nail polish! I would change my nail color every week, sometimes more often than that. When I was still in school, college, I would hoard nail polish from The Face Shop and Elianto. There was no way that I would be able to collect nail polish from China Glaze, Orly, Sally Hansen, etc during those times because I was only getting money from my allowance. Lol.

Then when I started earning, I explored other nail polish brands, the pricier ones. I know that it isn't practical to buy a nail polish worth 300php+ but I bought anyways. Then somehow, little by little, I learned stop myself from buying nail polish. I was contented with just 3 colors, 5 the most.

And then one time, I had my nails cleaned and polished by someone. She used SanSan Nail polish and I was amazed because the color is so pretty! Just one coating and it was looking good already. I went to the nearest HBC store to purchase some colors to try! I bought four colors and it didn't make me feel bad because a bottle costs P37.00 only!




I wanted to buy more but I had to stop myself 'coz I know it would be too much already! Lol. I will again, soon. and I hope they come up with more colors soon! :)
Here is how it looked on my first coating.

Without Flash
And here are the colors on my second coating, no base and top coat! Aaaahh! they're so pretty! Even prettier in person and I really love the consistency. The application was easy, too! I know it wasn't a perfect application but I was just happy that I didn't make that much mess. ;)
Taken WITH flash
I am getting really impressed with SanSan! These bottles of San San nail polish were such a good steal! HAHA! I love the quality of the products that they offer and I love how they're all budget friendly!

Which one is your favorite? Mine is Red Gleam then Warm Mocha!

Comments

** elgee** said…
wow! very nice shade! all of them looks good on your fingers :)
Rhania E. said…
hi ishna =) thank you pretty.. i want to try the cycle sensitive line for my baby pati yung pigeon products kaya lang hindi pasok sa budget ko =( btw i love your new nail polishes from san san hbc =) they're quality polishes i do agree (i have 5 bottles in my collection)
Shayne ♥ said…
oooo red gleam is really pretty sis and grabe these are so inexpensive! :) are they available in watsons?
Unknown said…
Those are such pretty colours, Ish!! I wish I can get my hands on San-San products, they're super affordable! Thanks for the swatches. <3

Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
www.chriissydollxo.com

GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY
Hey dear, You have an awesomeeeee blog <3
i am you new follower
I hope you will follow mr back :)
arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Elgee. :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Rhain!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Shayne! Im not sure if theyre available at Wtsons. I got them at HBC.
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks Chriissy! They're so more than what they're worth!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed