Just Another Girly Post!

Woah! Time flies so fast! It will be June in few days and you know what that means? Almost half of the year had already passed! And aside from that, it also means that my birthday is coming! I'm not really into celebrating my birthday, so no plans. HAHA. I just mentioned it because what I'm gonna blog is birthday-related.. :P

Wonder what it is? Well, I received early birthday pressies from my Aunt! Good thing I stopped myself from buying make up because she sent me some. ;) I haven't tried them all yet so I can't tell you much about 'em. If you happen to try any of them already, don't forget to let me know about it on the comments section. 
Clinique Mega Melon Chubby Stick
Out of all the stuff that I got, this moisturizing lip color balm caught my attention and made me so giddy. This is my second one, the first that I've tried was Woppin' Watermelon. I did not finish the whole balm because I gave it away. Well, this time, I am going to make sure to keep and use it until I finish the whole thing! With lips like mine, this moisturizing lip balm is going to be a great help. lol
Estee Lauder Stolen Kisses Pure Color High Gloss
Once upon a time, I was so into lip gloss! I think I only started using lipstick after I graduated college? I remember getting lipsticks way way back and I just gave them away. I only kept the glossy-glassy ones! Teehee! It's a different story now, tho. In fact, I'm thinking of giving this away. 
MAC Liquid Eyeline
I swear, these goodies came right on time! My current eyeliner pen is almost finished and I truly am too thankful that I saved money because I didn't have to buy a new one! This is my first liquid eyeliner from MAC. I will let you know how this will work on me once I get to try it!
Immortal Flower Blush
This, I'm definitely just going to use this for my online shop's promo! This doesn't suit my skin, so I will have to let go of this one.
Smash Box Photo Op Trio E/S - Wavelenght
This one, I'm extremely excited to try out! I'm just waiting for my skin to clear out a bit. Lol. Hopefully, I'd be able to post another entry before the first week of June ends.
Milan Mode
 When I got over my lipgloss/lipglass phase, I basically stopped using anything glittery for my lips. Up until now, I prefer matte lippies. I will still give this one a try. If I like it, I'm gonna keep it. If not, well, I will have to give this to a friend who loves MAC as much as I do. :P
Rebel
I really saved this one for the last part! I tried this lipstick as soon as I got the make up stuff that I got! This is the first satin lippie that I actually love! It lasts long on the lips and the color becomes more beautiful hours after application.  I need to post a separate entry about this one!

So that's it for now. I will be updating once I find time --again! ;) I will be having a little giveaway for my birthday. Stay tuned, my friends! And yes, the giveaway prizes include a MAC make up. I will reveal the mechanics and the prizes soon! 

Comments

Unknown said…
Love these MAC lipsticks! Amazing shades of pink! **

❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako
OMg!!!! you're so lucky dear! what a handful of lovelies you have for your birthday!~ yay..cheers for more blessings!~ <3
can't wait to see you use them :)))

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Steph-G said…
So much goodies!! I'm sure you will have fun playing with them :)

http://steph-g.blogspot.com/
cheekeegirl said…
OMGee second the motion.. The most coveted MAC! I am looking forward to that giveaway!!!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Rinako!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Cristine! Can't wait to use them and blog about these babies again!
Ysh ♥ said…
Can't wait as well! Thanks, Steph!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you!!! Will post the mechanics next week!
Pinkoolaid said…
wow you have an awesome aunt :) Have a fun bday <3

http://www.pinkoolaid.com/
MITCH said…
Milan mode is a pretty shade ^^

xx,
felishmichelle.blogspot.com
Jenn said…
I want Rebel! I've been looking for a really nice dark colored lipstick for a long time! I love your Aunt! Can I have her as my aunt as well? :D

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
de fries klub said…
I have always wanted to try a Chubby Stick!! :))

sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
-Milla
Ysh ♥ said…
No a big fan of glitter and shimmer on lippie, but I will try it and post about it! :-)
Ysh ♥ said…
Haha! I'm so blessed and really happy to have an Aunt who works for MAC. :P
Ysh ♥ said…
You should give it a try! It really moisturizes the lips well. :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Angel! :-)
TheTinyHeart said…
You got so many great products! Please let us know how you like that MAC eyeliner :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Girl! :) Will sure do.
Unknown said…
Hey Ish!! I know what you mean, time flies way too fast, can't believe it's nearly end of the year, so crazy! I hope you celebrate your bday somehow, it's only once a year =D I love all the make-up you got, seriously makeup heaven! I've been wanting to try the Clinique chubby sticks. So jealous of the lippies you got, the colours are beautiful!

Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
Unknown said…
Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
everything is magnificent!

will be happy to see you in my blog)

www.dianacloudlet.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you y dear Chrissy!! I love using these babies:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Jewel!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you so my dear Tootsie! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed