White Fence Country Cafe - Puerto Princesa City, Palawan

This blog entry is a long overdue one. It has been three months and I really feel like that there is a need to blog about this. The restaurant is just too blog worthy! Everything inside that place is so pretty, my kind of restaurant - really! To say that I was amazed is an understatement. Haaay. Blogging about it makes me want to go back and take more pictures!

This was not the restaurant that I wanted to eat at for our last meal in Puerto Princesa; but then I saw the 'Pasta' signage and I knew that we needed to eat here. So glad that I had that last minute change of plan. 
 My jaw literally dropped when I entered the restaurant! It's soooo pretty! It was a good thing that there were only few people when we ate there. I had the freedom to take photos. I couldn't help it because it felt like the restaurant was made for me!  I don't think I'll ever stop saying how pretty the restaurant is. It feels very homey and everyone was friendly and accommodating.


 Look at this corner inside! Who wouldn't want to dine in a cafe/restaurant with such dainty and pretty interior? Am I just exaggerating or is it really pretty? What do you guys think? Just look a that lampshade and that horse display there!

If only it isn't time consuming and if I have all the time in world to stay up late, I will post all the photos that I took. It was so difficult to choose which ones to share with everyone. And too bad because we were in a rush and we needed to catch our flight back to Manila. I didn't have enough time to appreciate the beauty of White Fence!
And of course, because this is a post about a restaurant, it's just right to talk about the food, right? :P I could not complain about the food. I thought it was pretty affordable, yknow, considering how pretty White Fence CountryCafe is (sorry, told ya I can't stop saying how pretty it is!!!). And they also have big serving you're definitely going to get the value for your money!
Now, don't get me started talking about the things that I saw at the back of the cafe. It's gonna take another hour to sort the photos out! :P  

White Fence Country Cafe
296 Manalo Extension, Puerto Princesa Palawan
09998825800 / +63484342430

AND OH YES, I AM BACK!

I'm going to have a Christmas giveaway so please stay tuned for that! Jus keep coming back to check on the mechanics, okay?! :)

Comments

Wow!!! okay lang late ang post dear ang ganda naman!!!!!!!!!!! the place is heaven!!! I'm loving everything in it!!! Never been to Palawan pa, but it is actually one of my dream destination!!! Hopefully pag yumaman na lol hehehehe
btw dear hirap na hirap ako mag post ng comment sa blog mo tagal ko nahanap ang comment link lol booo me hehehe nasa ibabaw pala chos <3 hahah

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Jenn said…
OMG! Such a lovely interior! I love the fact that restaurants these days are also paying a lot of attention to their ambiance. As I say, a good interior always make the food taste a hundred times better. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Unknown said…
Hey Ish! I was so excited to see you on my blog =D That restaurant is definitely blog worthy, I'm glad you shared it to us. The interior is just WOW, I love how cozy and inviting it looks, suuuupeer cute too! I've never seen anything like it, and I would love to go there when I visit Philippines. =D The food looks so delish!

Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank youuuu!!! Hahaha. Pasensya na, I'm still tweeking everything. Thanks for the feedback. :)
Kritz said…
Such a nice place. It's really great when you incorporate art design into a food business or having interior design that is not the usual. It looks refreshing.
Unknown said…
Hi Ish! Thanks for dropping by my blog. I hope you had a fantastic Holiday, and I wish you all the very best for the year of 2015! :)

Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed