Work Make Up

Hi, hi! The reason why I haven't been posting (again!) is because I still cant manage my time. It's been more or less 6 months since I started working full time again, and to be honest, I am still not used to it. With the job, I'm all good, but with managing my time after work hours, that is where I am having problems with.

Why did I start my blog blabbing about my lack of time management skills? Haha! This is so not what I wanted to blog. Soooo, just like what the title says, this blog is bout my make up when I go to work. Stop. Go and blog about make up!

I'm not really experimental with make up. I mean, I already mentioned the lack of time management, and since I am no pro, it will take me so much time to try and experiment with new look for work. My work make up is usually just neutral eyeshadow, brow, liner, blush and lipstick!


Sorry, blog friends, I was not able to clean the babies before I took the photo. I couldn't wait any longer because I had the momentum that day. If I delayed it, I don't think I would be able to finish putting on make up and taking photos for this blog. I know it's not like I took a lot of (great) photos, but I hope you understand. lol


When I wake up 2 hours before my shift starts, I will be able to do my face like this. Like what I have mentioned earlier, I go for a very simple look because 1) I don't know much about putting on make up and 2) I've got no time to do something more complicated than this.

Here's a closer look on what I did. I'm thinking of making a separate blog about the Deborah Milano. The Mat03-Atomic Red lipstick is my first from that brand and I like it! The color is really pretty and it's a very nice everyday lipstick!

The chubby fez says hello! I am still struggling on losing weight. It's so difficult. :/ Well anyway, I'm happy naman, I just miss wearing my old clothes. I miss wearing sleeveless without having to feel like I need to wear cardigan. HAHA.

I'll talk to you again soon! :*


Comments

Love the look Ishna!!! particularly the lippie!! <3 so sweet and subtle..I really miss your posts! so glad to have you again :)

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Steph-G said…
I tried the fashion21 mascara bfore and I didnt like it but I'll give it a try again since a lot of girls love it. when I was in college my classes were in the afternoon that was the only time I got to wear makeup everyday.hehe
http://steph-g.blogspot.com/
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Tin! You're always sooooo sweet!
Will do my best to be consistently posting once again. Xx
Ysh ♥ said…
I actually tried this Fashion21 Double Uo Mascara because the beauty bloggers raved abt this so much! And this deserves all the good reviews. 👍
Jenn said…
I do the same thing. I have to leave my house really early to beat the rush hour and arrive to work on time. And because of that I ain't got no time to experiment. Neutrals will always be the safest color for work. And also, I think this is the most appropriate so you look professional and serious about your job (unless you work in a creative environment). Lovely look girl! :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Unknown said…
You look gorgeous Ish! Such a fanatastic make-up for work.. very natural but still glamorous :) NYX Nude On Nude is amazing, I have it and I really love the colors and pigmentation, great dupe for some UD eyeshadows :)

Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you Jenn! Yay for neutrals!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you so much, ChrissyLove! I am so inlove with Nude on Nude! :)
SunnyToast said…
I have a hate and love relationship with nude make up..hahaha laki ng issue ko dito!

basically I only use nude make up if I had a good rest which means longer sleep...hahaha...di kaya dalhin ng face ko.

So for now, I love mac heroine and rebel they the trick..no need for blush on or kilay that perfect..lipstick gora na dahil lagi ako kulang ng tulog:) hahaha:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Rebel is one of my go to lipstick, especially if I dont have much time to do my eyes. Bb cream + powder and Rebel are life savers!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed