Red Engine Diner + Downtown Pizza - Pasta - Sky Ranch Tagaytay

Gosh, how do you guys keep your blogging lives so active? I suck at management. Be it with work, social, personal, online and finances, I suck big time! I swore so many times that I will make time to update my blog, at least once a month & apparently, I could not keep that promise.

I have no excuses this time. At least I am here, blogging. Trying. Well, I have so many lined up post. The photos are long overdue, but it is better later than never. Better to have a late post than nothing. So, let's get going!

And this, my friends, is another food post! 

It was my first time to try this restaurant. The only reason why we chose this is because it was empty. I don't like crowded restaurants. I was not expecting too much, I learned that so I could enjoy the food! :P


Well, since the name of the diner includes Red, it's imperative to order their Red Engine Burger, right? Since this post is loooong overdue, I can't tell you a blow by blow description of how it tasted. I just remember that it actually tasted good! So yeah, you should go ahead and try this!

As for Down Town Pizza - Pasta, this one was a let down. I was expecting too much. This Chicken Parmigiana's serving is huge  but to be honest, I would rather get something in a small serving but tastes really good! The pasta itself is not too bad, but the chicken.. I have no words. Almost as hard as rock, well, you know I'm exaggerating a bit, but I know you guys get me.:P

And because I was so disappointed with my pasta, I decided to go give one of my favorite food a try. Chicken Cordon Bleu. Wrong move. This did not even leave an impression Can't even remember how it tasted. Well, that white sauce was really bland.

Although the burger was good, I don't think I will consider dining here again. Maybe I will, but will definitely not order the food that I ordered again. :P


I suddenly feel bad that I have a not so good review about Down Town. And as my pst after months of not being able to update? Ha. Sarreeeh. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed