Kicking Off 2016

I wanted to blog about something else but I decided to post this instead! It feels more appropriate to blog this now, because if not, I don't know I would still want to in the future. 

Our company decided to throw a Kick Off Party. To be honest, I was really hesitant to go because 1) Theme is Coachella and now that I gained weight, I know the disappointment that I would be facing when trying on outfits, 2) I felt like it would be a boring one (no alcoholic drinks allowed! lol) and 3) I just didn't feel like going.

Well, it was a good thing that I went because the set up was nice and I had a little fun with my work friends. And of course, I had fun prepping myself!

 1) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium  2) Essence Eye PrimerDark 3) Estee Lauder Zero Smudge Lengthening Mascara  4)NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray 5)Smash Box Blush/Bronzer  6) Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free Foundation in Sand 7) MAC x Brooke Shields Eyeshadow 8) Nichido Eyeshadow in Gold Foil  9)  Essence Eyebrow Pencil 10) Sleek Black Gel Liner 11) MAC Stone 12)MAC Strange Journey


These make up photos were just taken with my phone, not of best quality, I know. :P I initially wanted to go for the bright red-orangey lipstick but I felt like it could be a better look if it's more earthy. Instead of completely wiping off Strange Journey, I topped it off and mixed it with Stone. I think it's better. What do you think?
Strange Journey + Stone 

If I were still thin, I would have chosen a white outfit. HAHA. I still love how I looked. I didn't look like over-prepared but not out of theme as well. I knew that teammates are not the type who would go all out on themed parties like this. LOL. And the most important thing is, I felt really comfortable with what I was wearing! 

Work Friends
The venue was really nice but we wish they allowed booze there! People started leaving immediately after the program. No one wanted to stay because there was really nothing left to do.

This is the first time in a very long time that I actually blogged about work related event. I don't remember blogging anything about work last 2015. I decided to post this because it's getting more and more challenging lately.  A lot of people that I started with in the company had left and more and more are planning to do the same. 

I really hope and pray that 2016 will be better. I really do not want to leave and start with a new company again. 



Comments

Jenn said…
You should be confident with your body! So what if you gained weight? You're still pretty, you know. :) And I love the color of your lips. I agree the darker lip color looks better because it suits the bohemian theme. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
YouTube
Such a fun theme for a get-together! Loving that Stone lippy on you - the color is fab!

xx
Looking good Ish and your earthy toned lippie looks so fab! I love it too!


love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
There really are times when I feel soooo good about myself but there are also times when I can't help but get affected by those Ang Taba Mo na comments. Haha
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Tin! <3
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you,Paulina. :)
Sybil said…
the second makeup look is really gorgeous! :D

Have a great week!
Animated Confessions

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed