Artsy Cafe {Maginhawa Street}

Artsy Cafe has always been on my radar when it comes to choosing a place to eat in Maginhawa.  I have been told that the food isn't great but; that did not stop me from wanting to eat there. Although I have been wanting to at there for a long time now, I still opt to wait for a special occasion. And 1st of August is the perfect date! 
It was a bit crowded when we ate there so I was not able to take photos inside. 
I could sit here all day.

Now, for the food.. Since I had my expectations set already, I was not looking forward to eating that much. To be honest, I was more excited to see the place! My expectation was low so the food definitely exceeded my expectation. :P We ordered Mushroom Soup, Creamy Salmon Pasta, Oil Based Sardina ala Provencal, Baby Back Ribs, Brewed Coffee (Arabica) and Cheesecake Crumble.

Sardina ala Provencal
Creamy Salmon Past
Baby Back Ribs which I liked so much!
Mushroom Soup
To be honest, the food was just mediocre. Although I loved their Baby Back Ribs, all others are not exceptionally good. Would I go back? I would say YES! I don't know about you guys, but I would go back to a restaurant even though the food is not that great. The place and the staff are lovely!

Comments

Classy Killa said…
What an awesome place!!
Love the photos!
Everything looks delicious!
xx

www.theclassykilla.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed