Merry Christmas! :-)

I miss Mindoro. :( I was so upset last week because I wasn't able to go home for All Saint's and Soul's Day. This year is the first time that I wasn't able to visit the cemetery. I blame it all to Santi. Everything was set already. Me and Kuya Kenneth were supposed to meet up at Buendia at 4PM-ish last October 30 but we were told that there were no trips to Mindoro.

The last time I was home was last March, so it's been what? 8 months? Tagal na. Sobra! I used to go home once every two months when I was still in college, so sobrang nakakapanibo na hindi ako nakauwi for such a long time! I miss my friends who are in Mindoro. We haven't seen each other for almost a year na. I can just imagine how long our kwentuhan will be when we see each other.

Anyway, I'm here at work right now. 9PM-6AM schedule ko for the whole month of November. Some of my friends and some relatives are suggesting na lumipat na ako ng work kase the pay isn't that good. Pero ako, ayoko naman. Yes, the pay isn't so good but I love the atmosphere here. Everyone's just so friendly and approachable. :-)

Speaking of work, ugh. So we're having a Christmas Party on December 04 and the new hires from all departments are required to do a presentation. Puahaha. What are we gonna do? Nakakahiya kaya! :)) I don't sing. I don't dance. I do, but it's not something that I want others to hear and see. Nung elementary ako, I used to join a lot of activities, pero when I was in high schgool I realized that I'm not good at singing and/or dancing so I stopped joining. HAHAHAH. Nakakahiya. I haven't performed anything in front of an audience for sooooo long. Yikes.

I wanted to be on duty on the day of the Christmas Party, but this is gonna be my first Christmas Party in a company, so uhh. Sayang din. Bahala na. Hahaha!

Comments

heyjay said…
do a KPop medley! ikaw si minzy/mystica! haha
krykie said…
ishnaa xD wow haha xD

super aga naman ng xmas party nyo :D

well, good luck! Ü
hihii. :)

ivideo mo po ahh! patingin! :))
Ysh ♥ said…
JAY: Hahahahha! Ayaw. Hindi ko kaya. =))


KYRK: Onga. Super aga and nakakahiya. Sana walang magvideo. :))
KRIS JASPER said…
watch YOUTUBE and check for ideas.. search for "GOT TALENT" franchise shows... Im sure may makukuha ka dun. LOL! gayahin mo si Susan Boyle.
Krisha said…
bru,

na miss ko na mga posts mo. haha good news uuwi ang lola mo ulit this april :)

sana, sana this time magkita na tayo :)
Ysh ♥ said…
KRIS: Haha. I caaaan't. I don't want to. :)) Puahaha


KRISHA: Good news, good news! Dapat lang magkita na tayo no!
kristine said…
dance to the nobody song AHAHAHA. yeah, i think you should go to your christmas party thing. it sounds fun ;]
Ysh ♥ said…
Hahahahhaha! For sure may sasayaw na ng nobody. :))

I know. I should go. Sayang din kase!
Alex said…
Hhhmm...No sing and dance? Rap na lang ala CL..hehe! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed