Whaaat up?

It's just right to post something here before November ends right? Ha Ha. I know for sure that is entry is going to be a random one. I'd type whatever comes in mind just for the sake of upating this blog.

Sooo. I can't believe that I'm working for almost 6months already. It just goes to show that I love working here (I'm in the office, btw. lol) and I love the people I work with. I didn't realize that I've been working for that long. Not that 6 months is a long time already, but you know what I mean, right? :) It's gon be December in less than 24 hours, I started June 22 so 6 months right? Woot! And because It's December already, time for new schedule! I'd be in 6AM-3PM shift, which is my fave shift! I can finally go out with my friends again.YAY!

I miss posting a lot of pics in my blog! Ha. Ha. As you may have noticed (or not), I haven't been posting pictures as much as I used to. In my old blog, I used to update with pictures in it. I miss it so I prolly go back to that kind of blogging! :)) It's just that I can't seem to update without pictures. I can, but I'm having a hard time. Pictures help me think. =))


Btw, I'm all giddy right now because I saw and talked to one of my crushes here at the office. Hahahaha.

Whatelse?? I'm going to buy a new phone. Prolly in January. :)) I'm torn between this and this. Wuhoo.

That's all. I guess. I'm excited for a lot of things! :-)

Comments

Krisha said…
huwaw, ang tagal na rin pala ikaw nag wowork noh?

sige pag uwi ko, libre ka haha. kahit starbucks :)

i think get the e63 mas maganda features niya. I work for a Mobile Phone company, and we sell the e63 maganda siya promise :) get the black though
Angie said…
Yay! Buti naman you are enjoying your work and infairness tumagal ka, hehehe.

I'll go with the e63 just because I want to have it for myself too. Alam ko mas maganda feature nun e.

Speaking of having a nice schedule. Sana naman we can go and meet each other na. :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Krisha: Onga. Nagulat ako. 6months na! :)) Osige. Starbuck lang, tas ikaw na bahala sa lahat! HAHAHAHA!

Actually, mas like ko din yung E63. Gusto ko kase maexperience yung QWERTY phone. :D


ANGIE: I know. Super enjoy! :) We'll meet up before December ends! Yay. We'll find a way, okay? :)
Angie said…
Sure sure. By the way, I ordered my VS Perfume at 4shoppingonly.multiply.com

Are you going to buy your phone dun sa site na nakalink? Let me know if its really an original phones balak ko din bumili ang mura kasi e.
Ysh ♥ said…
Yay. Thanks for the link.

Yep. Dun ako bibili. I know the owner of the website kase. Original phones yun. :-)
Krisha said…
HAHHAHAH sige ba, starbucks libre mo, ako na bahala sa lahat. LOL MC do? HAHA jks.

Actually mas mura dito e63 pag ni convert mo sa peso :P
krykie said…
ishna, :DD
wow haha!

actually, before ang pinagpipilian ko ehh E63 at N78 kaso nangibabawa yung N78. haha Ü

sabi kasi nung friend ko, sabi lang naman ha. haha
mahina daw sa virus ang E63.
maxado lang daw talaga pansinin gawa nung qwert keypad. :)

ganun kasi ang phone nya dati.
anyway, ikaw po hehe. try mo rin.

pero maganda rin yung E52. :)
at saka yung e66 :)
Ü

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed