And so I'm back.

Hey, hey! So I finally managed to 'try' blogging. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I hope I finish this entry. lol

So I'm jobless once again. Not something to be proud of, but I'm just saying. For the past year, I have been sleep deprived and I missed out on a lot of gatherings. I am currently enjoying my free time. I sleep a lot. I don't even go online so much, I rather sleep or just stay in bed. I don't regret resigning. I am loving it to bits! A former officemate was teasing me that I miss someone from the office, but I told him that I do not miss anyone there just yet. I think I love being able to fully rest and relax so much that I don't even have time to miss anyone.

In relation with this, I attended this job interview few days ago and it went well. The salary offer isn't appealing but the perks of the work are! Plus I love where the office is! I can't make up my mind. I want to work already because Forever 21 just opened (I'm telling more abt that later), I need a source of income for my "vices". *insert evil laugh here* But I am still enjoying living a care free, boss-less life! I still don't want to go and work my ass of again! If I let this pass, there might be better options in the coming weeks but there might also be none. Hay. I have until Monday to decide. I have consulted this matter with my Mom and she thinks I should give it a go. Oh well. I'll think some more. I still have few days to decide!

So. Forever 21! Wish granted! Finally it's here! I was planning to visit the store next month but I couldn't get hold of myself. I went there last Monday. And gaaaaah!!! I didn't know where direction to go first when I entered the store! It's just so big and so pretty and so heaven-like! It wasn't part of my plan to spend, but I was in Forever 21 so not spending is not an option! I loved their basic tees, I bought 3 colors! And I bought a dress and legging pants! I'd love to buy accessories but I had to stop myself. I am a jobless person and I can't just spend the money I got. I don't even have a lot so I can't spend so much! I was planning to take pictures of the stuff I bought but I changed my mind. I don't like being photographed wearing same outfit and post it online. It's unavoidable because I don't have so many clothes, but I'm trying.. LOL. Artista?? =)) I am just so glad that Forever 21 is already here!!Now if only H&M is opening here,too! Henry Sy? Please? Pretty please? :))

So what else? Hmm.. Wow. I don't update so much, but once I do.. It's a loooong one! HAHAHA! I think I'm ending this now! WOW! I made it!

Comments

Katerina Bianca said…
hi ish-love. i was in forever 21 last wed and yes, it was indeed heaven. baligtad naman tayo. I was supposed to buy clothes but because of the line, na hindi ko na nahintay, i ended buying accessories, which is way off budget. luckily my mom did not kill me for spending much in my credit card.

glad your back love!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Bianca!

Ako naman, I went there really early so the lines to both fitting rooms and cashier weren't long.

Next time na ako bibili ng accessories! :D
Katerina Bianca said…
we should. we should let's set a date agad. i love meeting new friends :)
kikilabotz said…
sama ako..joke

uhmm nive move. kapag ayaw m na sa isang bagay at hindi k na masaya..move out. hehe

halos lahat ata ng blog may forever21 n yan ah? mygudness

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed