Pica

I figured that my blog looks so sad without pictures, so I decided to make an entry with some. It's been ages since I last updated with pictures, I miss it! I used to update like this everytime! So here it goes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These pictures were taken last July 16, during Brian's birthday celebration. It was held at ATV Resort in Mindanao Ave.

Picture 1. ) Me with birthday boy, (girl?lol) Brian.

Picture 2. ) With The Chesa Team. Brian, well actually most of my friends, have this fascination with Chesa. lol. We talk about Chesa, make up chesa products. Basta it's crazy. :))

Picture 3. ) One of the games during the party was Paint the Picture not really sure what they called it). So the mechanics is that the hosts would pick a theme or situation and the two teams would make a tableau of the said situation. On the picture the situation was Love Making. Hahahaha. It was hilarrrious. Good thing we're all 'girls' on the team.

Picture 4. ) Brian's pretty birthday cake!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One day I was bored, I decided to cut my bangs. Ha! I decided to cut it and bring back my bangs after watching (for the nth time) The Devil Wears Prada. I wanted to cut it like Andrea's but I did not succeed. Well at least this time I didn't cut it really short. Okay na yun. I remember when i cut my bangs shorter than I wanted to be, I looked funneeh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SM San Lazaro is a jeepney ride away from our house, really accessible. I love and hate it at the same time. I love it because if there's something we need, we can easily go there to buy stuff. I hate it because I'm always tempted to go there and buy frozen yogurt from Tutti Frutti and Shawarma from Turk's. Hello fats and bankruptcy! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm currently watching this drama. It's called Dong Yi. I don't usually watch historical dramas but this is an exemption. Why you might ask.. It's because Han Hyo Joo stars in it! I love her and I watch every dramas she appeared in. Well anyway, Dong Yi is good. Interesting. I love how it has so many episodes and is still on going. It'll keep me busy for sure! :)) You can read the plot here if you're interested!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally, the final casts of Playful Kiss has been announced. It's going to be Korea's adaptation of It Started With A Kiss. I looooved the Taiwanese version so I'm really looking forward to watch the Korean version! Plus, Kim Hyun Joong will be playing the male lead so you can just imagine how happy I am! :))))))))))) As for the female lead, I read she is still a newbie.. I haven't made my research about her yet. lol. I already read her name in Soompi, but I forgot.

So I think these pictures are enough. Back to Dong Yi!

Comments

Alex said…
Yun pala yung Dong Yi! Haha!

And waaaah! May Korean version ang ISWAK? Plus Kim Hyun Joong's the lead! He is going to nail the role! Bagay sa kanya feeling ko. =)

Sarap ng Tutti Frutti!
krykie said…
ishnaaaaa wooo the cake is really cute! Ü
nainggit naman ako sa bangs mo haha :D
kasi yung akin mejo mahaba na rin.
i can't decide kung ipa'cut ko siya or ako nalang rin kaya haha ;]
kaso baka palpak. T_T
mahirap pag naging super ikli pfft. :)

frozen yogurt, yum yum! :]
Ysh ♥ said…
@ ALEX - Ngayon di ka na magugulantang kase bigla na lang akong nagtutweet about Dong Yi. lol

And yes, yes!! September na ang Playful Kiss!! :D


@KYRK - Haha!! I know, Mahirap talaga kapag nagkamali ng gupit. I should know. Like what I said on facebook, go to a salon na lang just to be sure =))

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed