Go Away

Hey, you! Noticed something? Or not? Well, if you did not notice, I changed my blog design. I kind of like it. this will do. For now. It's been a while since I last put my face on my header. I think my new blog design represented my blog name well. Everything Colorful.

I was doing the groceries few days ago when I saw Booksale at SM San Lazaro. It's been a while since I last bought something there so I decided to drop by and look for something to buy. The last book I read was Eat, Pray, Love which was a month ago. I bought three books and I already started reading April And The Dragon Lady. Booksale really is the best!
Anyway, those are some of the books I own. I brought the others back in Mindoro the last time I went home. The others are.. I don't know. Lol. I didn't mind lending books, but that's not how it is anymore. I feel bad that some of my books were not returned to me. Especially my Princess Diaries series. :( I bought that as a gift to myself when I graduated high school. The one who borrowed it is already in the US. :( She wasn't able to return it before she left, its really sad. I really love buying and reading books. I love looking at them when they're all piled up. If I'm not mistaken, I still have 8 books (excluding the Princess Diaries series) which are not yet returned. I wonder if I'd ever get them back. I am not lending books anymore. Well, except for my cousin. I can always go to their house to get my books back! :))

On other news.. My parents are so enjoying Facebook! Haha. The oldies are more active on facebook. They love commenting on each other's photos. It's kinda funny and cute at the same time.
Yes, mother. We know you're married to our father! Lol. My parents recently went on a trip to Monte Carlo, Monaco. The picture above is my favorite picture of them from the trip. They look so cute there and they were bombarded with comments because of that photo! HAHA.

Comments

Ar-Ar Malalis said…
Fiinnnnee! Ill return the The Dairy of a wimpy Kid!!!!!!!!!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!! You should!!!!!
Angie said…
Ohhh. I know the feeling and I miss reading books. Its been a while since I last read a book that is not related to work, hahaha.
krykie said…
i wish i love reading like you do. :D
HAHA ;]] ako kasi depende lang talaga sa babasahin. Ü

but when books got my attention hindi ko talaga tinitigilan hanggat hindi tapos. :)
kever kahit madilim ooh. o.O

HAHA. ;P

anyway, ang cute ng photo.
hohoo. ^^

yung mga oldies kasi pag natuto mag FB walang sawa na sa pag FB ;p

lalo pa at nakikita nila yung mga old friends nila haha :DD

buti hindi lahat sa kanila marunong mag games. loool ^^.

sasabihin ng nanay "anak, tabi ka muna maghaharvest ako!"
looooooooooool ^^
Ysh ♥ said…
ANGIE - You should read again! (Wow parang wide reader ako eh, no? LOL)

KYRK - Simula bata pa ako, mahilig na akong magbasa! Haha! Iba't iba tayo ng hilig e. :D:D:D

Yung isang Tita ko, hardcore sa Farmtown, farmville, petsoc, etc dati! Buti ngayon di na! Haha
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
I will pag naka uwi nko kila ate,andun eh! :) cute ng photo ng mudra mo at fudra mo! cute!
heyjay said…
di ko pa pala namimeet mom mo!
Ysh ♥ said…
AR - Sige sige! lol. Cute no? It runs in the blood! hohoho

JAY - Yeah. Well actually, wala pang nakakameet sa kanila aside from my high school friends. :P
pamatayhomesick said…
mahilig karin pala sa books ish!
madami dami narin ang naipon mo.sana minsan magkaron ng pagkakataon na magpalitan tayo ng babasahin..:)
Alex said…
Pag may nanghihiram saken hinaharass ko hanggang isoli. HAHAHA!


Waaaah. Andami! Peram ate! Soli ko promise!


---

Magulang ko rin naaliw sa FB. Kainis lang. =)) Kasi pag di nila maintindihan tanong ng tanong. =)))
krykie said…
heyaaaa ishna :D

waiting for your updates! Ü

take care. ^^
Ysh ♥ said…
Ever - Yep! Simula bata ako hilig ko na talaga magbasa! :)

Alex - Talaga? Ibabalik mo? Eh kelan tayo magkikita? Hahahahahaha!!

Kyrk - Thank youuu! =))

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed