Hey, B!

Wow. Time flies so fast. It's September already. I can smell Christmas now! Hello Christmas shopping, hello bankruptcy! I'm thinking of making a wishlist, but I think it's too early for now.

Sooo. I've been spending a lot of time on tumblr again. I missed tumblr so much! I'm fangirling there most of the time! I left twitter for now. The other day, I forgot that I was trying to stay away from twitter and I replied to my former officemate's tweet. lol. So, since I left twitter, I kind of went back on Plurk. Ha! Wala lang. Plurk is so silent now. There used to be A LOT of people there. What else?

I don't really have anything to blog. My life is boring lately. I'm mostly reading stuff online, writing some articles, watching Asian dramas, sleeping. The usual..

Oh. And since I won't be able to go with my friends in Ilocos, I'm thinking of using the money to buy a new phone. I really like the pink one! My cousin got a C3 phone and she says it awesome. I'm still thinking about it. But I most probably will get it.

Aaah. I'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

heyjay said…
i miss you on twitter. :(

di pa ako nakakapagsulat. masyadong akong abala dun sa video. :(
krykie said…
haha xDD
yea. i feel the spirit of Christmas too. :DD

mama ko kasi sobrang mahilig sa Christmas though i think it's too early every morning whenever possible nagpapatugtog siya ng Christmas song haha :DD

excited so much! Ü

sa buong street namin kami pa lang nagpapatugtog. haha :D

new phone wooo :DD
gift for your self. weee! ^^
pamatayhomesick said…
hey ish! musta na ang crush ko.:)
Lucky for you, I sometimes wish life can be so slow and boring for me. I'm too busy.. :( I want to just relax and unwind about life, haha!

Ber months, finally!
Ysh ♥ said…
JAY - I miss you and twitter, too.

KYRK - Kami hindi pa namin alam kung san kami magchiChristmas. Kung dito ba or sa province. lol

EVER - okay lang naman yung crush mo. lolol.

CANDYBLUSH - Nakakapagod din na maging boring. :P Pero I like it better kesa maging uber busy=))

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed