Photo Heavy!

December, if not the busiest, is probably one of the busiest months of the year. I didn't even have the time to update this blog anymore. But hush now, I'm already updating right now! Where do I start? Hmm.
VGB: Last Day and Christmas Party

December 17 was the last day of our Personality Development module and our Christmas Party as well. It was fun but I was kind of sad, too because I know that two of my closest friends from school are already finished with all the modules. :( PD was Jiosa and Ruby's last module for the whole course. So yun, gift giving and kainan in the classroom then we went to Kaboom to continue the party afterwards. Photos:

Photobucket
Jiosa, Ruby and Me. It was such a crazy exchange gift activity! LOL!
Photobucket
Although not all of us in the class are of the same age range, we definitely have fun together. Everyone, young or not too young, is just crazy-fun!
Photobucket
(White Tee: GH Tiangge - Colorful Top: Suprè - Pants: Zara - Sandals: Pill -Necklace: Divisoria
I was so colorful that day and I love it! :))

December 23, 2010: Zak's Birthday Celebration

This day was fun. I had a blast with the whole family! My cousin, Kuya Jeffy, decided to celebrate his son's 7th birthday at Linden Suites in Ortigas. TIme flies so fast, Zak is already 7 years old! We used to live in one house, but they had to move in Batangas because of Kuya Jeffy's work, so yeah. It's kind of rare to have a get together like this. Here are some of the photos!
Photobucket
There was a video presentation for Zak! He is such an adorable boy! We all love him dearly!
Photobucket
Birthday boy, Zak! He celebrated his birthday thrice this year! First was at Linden Suites with us, second was at an orphanage and third was at his Mom's side! He is one well loved boy! Spoiled tuloy! ;))
Photobucket
Dress: Thrifted ;) - Sandals: Manel's (Let me double check) - Bag: Benetton
This is what I wore for Zak's birthday!

Noche Buena 2010

We celbrated Christmas in Manila this year. We heard the mass first before we went to my Tita's house, it was where we spent the Noche Buena. There were games for the children, Hep Hep Horray & Pinoy Henyo for us and Stop Dance.
Photobucket
Kennon, Kiara, Me and Krizza
This was taken at our house, before we left for the evening mass. Since both are parents are in Milan, it's just us four in this family picture! We're used to not having a complete family picture during special occasions but it's still sad.. No one wants an incomplete family photo. :-/
Photobucket
FOODS!
Photobucket
Top: Ripcurl - Leggings: Suprè - Sandals: I think it's Manel's. lol
This was my Noche Buena outfit.

Christmas Day

We went to Nanay Olay's house for Christmas. Whenever we spend Christmas in Manila, it's a must that we go to her house because it's also her birthday! Nanay Olay is my Tita Ninang's mother in law! Even though she's just an in law, she treats us like we're her family na din. Such a sweetie. :)

After having early dinner at her house, we decided to watch a movie at Megamall! We chose to watch Ai-ai's movie. I didn't like it so much. -_- Photos!

Photobucket
Everyone at Nanay Olay's! She's the one wearing the blue poloshirt! Sana lang hindi magulo buhok ko, diba? HAHA!
Photobucket
Krizza and Me. We decided to have froyo at California Berry!
Photobucket
Kiara and Krizza!
Photobucket
Dress: Pill - Sandals: I really think it's Manel's! - Bag: Billabong


Sorry, I was too lazy so I just bombarded you with photos! I'm here in Mindoro right now, will be spending New Year at Lolo's. I'll blog about the presents I got this Christmas (and New Year Celebration) when I get back in Manila! The internet here is so slow!

Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
I love your holiday outfits!:) cute cute. and looks like lotsa foodies!
Anonymous said…
love the extra colorful top! you rocked that! :)
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
I think it's Manels! LOL
ishna said…
AVA - Thank you! And yes, lots of them foodies!

N - Aww, thanks! I love colorful stuff! :) So glad you liked it.

Ar - Hindi ko pa din na dodouble check! But I really think it's Manels! lmao
krykie said…
ishnaaa :) haha
talagang nakitingin ako ng pics! haha :D

i love family gathering. :))
ang lungkot kase ang konti nalang namin. ampff.
mas madami talaga mas masaya!

nag'birthday pala si Zak. hehe :)
I've seen him before sa mga previous post mo pa.
ang laki na ata. ahaha ;D
ang bilis. Ü

love all the caption every photo aah. haha :D

you think it's Manel ba?
i think too. loool ^.^

happy new year! Ü
Hazel said…
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! i enjoyed the pics :) especially the food pics LOL hahaha have a great 2011 ahead :D
Cherie said…
all those food made me so hungry.. yum! and i love the dress you're wearing on the last photo, the color just pops :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Kyrk - Yep! It's always fun when you're with the WHOLE family! :) And yes! Si Zak na yan! Sobrang laki na nya! HAHA! I remember getting a lot of comments saying how cute and gwapo Zak is on my old blog! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Hazel - Thank you! Same goes to you! :)


Cherie - Thanks! I fell inlove with the dress when I first saw it at Crossings! I love the color!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed