Something Blue & Borrowed


I have two sisters and we all have the same size. From top to jeans to shoes. We borrow each other's stuff. It's fun and practical because whenever we don't have anything to wear na, we just borrow from each other's clothes and voila! Problem solved!

(Top: H&M, Vest: Folded & Hung, Shorts: Natasha, Shoes: Lacoste, Bag: H&M)

There's a condition in borrowing clothes though. We're not allowed to post photos if we're wearing a borrowed item. Pwede naman, but the person who owns the item should approve first. So I have this photo from a while ago. I wanted to use it as my DP on Facebook but my sister Krizza did not approve. HAHAHA! I was wearing her vest that's why. :-/ It's unfair because I let her post the photo when she was wearing the blue top I was wearing on the same photo above. Pffttt. Fine. Dito ko na lang sa blog ipopost. Puahahahahahah!

Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
nice outfit!:) shame you can't post in wherever you want :(
ishna said…
AVA - Thanks! I understand my sister tho. Dami kase namin common friends. hehe

EVER - Thanks? Lol! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed