Freed


For a week, I was given a chance to live a life that I wanted to live. I felt so happy. I felt so free. I felt responsible for myself. I did not worry much, in fact, I did not worry at all. Well, except for that one time, but I got it settled  right away. It was really fun. I know I said this already but I felt really, really, REALLY happy. I've been dreaming of living a life like that and I am really thankful I experienced it. Even for just a short while.

But then again, wouldn't it be a lot better if I were given a longer time to enjoy it? Yes, it was tiring. Even exhausting at some point, but if you were to ask, I can totally live a life like that! I would love to re-live that moment over and over again. I still cannot believe how so many things happened and had been accomplished for a week. So many thing had to be done and somehow, everything got settled. There was even an unexpected accomplishment which made everything more worthwhile. 

I do not even know who how to put into words how happy I've been. It's crazy. Happy. And now that it's over, it's making me really sad. And I know I cannot be sad. I shouldn't be sad. What I got to enjoy was an answered prayer and getting sad that it was over isn't good. I should always remind myself to be more thankful rather than feeling sad. There are just those times when I really couldn't help but to feel a little (okay, not just a little) sad. I'm happy that it happened, but sad that it had to end.

I know I will have my time for that again. And while waiting for that time, I will make sure to do the best I can to make myself ready for 'that'. 

Anyway, summer is coming and I don't know what the family's plan is! Excited? Maybe. Maybe not.

Comments

TR said…
aww..so lovely to hear how happy you were..i hope it continues love :)
Kate said…
amazing picture and such a beautiful post! love it:)
xx Kate

The Style Department
Sixth Tractate said…
I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

sixthtractate.blogspot.com
Danielle said…
aw i love this :)

fameliquorlove.blogspot.com xx
So glad you had such a great time! :)
i sometimes feel the same way.. it's just frustrating when every happy moments comes to end!

It’s a GIRL Thing
Jenniya said…
This photo make me log for summer! I want to hit the beach sooner..

XX, IamJenniya
Unknown said…
lovely post Ish!! i really like the photo, looks beautiful :)

I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Jenn said…
this is very insightful - short but meaningful. Don't be sad that it had to end because if it didn't you wouldn't feel happy if it happened again. It will just feel ordinary. The fact that happy days have to end is what makes those days extra special and meaningful to us. Just be happy that you were blessed to experience that even if its just for a few days. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Jen! I know I shouldn't be sad. Haha! I just really couldn't help but be all so emo sometimes!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Chrissy! I had a great day today! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
I'm actually looking forward to reading summer related posts now! Yay for summer! ;)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Dear! I'm still so happy! There are just those times when I'd feel sad! Lol. But it's aaaaaalll good!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed