Some OTDs

Dress: Cache Cache || Flats: CottonOn || Cardigan: Thrifted
As a little girl, I had these things in mind which I wanted to be doing. I had plans. I had dreams. I knew back then what I really wanted. Growing up, I took the steps which I thought would take me closer to those things I aspired to have and to be the person I aspired to be. 
Top: ChicaBooty || Shorts: Greenhills || Flats: Wade || Bag: Parfois

When I reached young adulthood, I came to realize that it is not easy. Life is never easy. We don't get some of the things that we wanted no matter how hard we worked for it. Sometimes, it's really just not meant to be. We get things which we did not expect. We get both bad and pleasant surprises. We cry and laugh. We win some, we lose some. Life is a battle and you cannot always win. 

Black Cami: Forever21 || Top: Thrifted || Pants & Shoes: Cotto On || Bag: No Brand, from Mom
With all the frustrations, failures, sadness, successes, and happiness that I have experienced, the most important thing is, I learned. Experience, after all - cliche as it may sound, is still and will forever be the best teacher.

Right now, I am still far from the person that I want to be. I still get frustrated because at this age, I haven't accomplished half of the things I had set in mind when I was younger. But I am still very hopeful. I will continue to work hard to be the person that I've always wanted to be. 

I may not have all the things that I want, I may not be at the place I want to be and I may not (YET) be the person I've always wanted to be, but I have a lot of reasons be thankful and happy about. I cannot believe that I already have that one thing that I have been looking forward to for months now. I am so happy. I know this is just the start, that this will somewhat be a defining stage of something, and I am just so glad and blessed! I am praying that everything will go according to the plans I made. Please? :)


Comments

TR said…
I COMPLETELY and fully understand everything you wrote about. completely.

you look absolutely stunning by the way. Gorgeous outfits, too!
runbarbierun said…
" We don't get some of the things that we wanted no matter how hard we worked for it. Sometimes, it's really just not meant to be"

Very well said! I love your polka dots dress the most! <3
love these looks! super cute in all looks

xx

http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds
Anonymous said…
Some hopeful chic over here. We are on the same page dear. In God's time, just keep the faith.
Circumstances change over time.
Btw, you're an evident proof of the fact that playing dressing up started at 5 and never truly ends.
Stylish gal.
http://abiriza.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you Romzs! I love dresses and I love polka dots! Double l9ove!ツ
Ysh ♥ said…
That's so sweet. Thanks!
Ysh ♥ said…
Yes, it doesn't end! Thank you for the sweet comment, Riza!♥
xoxo_grah said…
Stumble upon your blog dear...there are things in life that takes a lot of time before we can have it in the bag..but just take sure baby steps, you'll get there...:)


xx!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank for dropping and for the sweet message, Grah!
Connie said…
thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog! :)

it seems that you have a weakness for dots, isn't it? haha!
it's super cute and looks bright and fresh though!

i can totally understand what u talk about... everything happens for a reason, no matter if we fail or win, it all has some meaning to our life, and everything together, the good and bad, will take us to where we belong :) experience makes us grow and makes us understand more and more of life. most important is that we never give up on something we dream for and that we keep on smiling, no matter what! wish u the best :)

cheerylili.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
You got that right. My love affair with polka dots is going on for so long! Teehee!

And I totally live by what you just said! Thanks for dropping by, too! :)
mio said…
Love the first dress!! So feminine and cute!! *.* like it a lot!!
Since Valentine’s Day is right around the corner I did a Valentine’s Day Heart Nails TUTORIAL!!
Check it out and let me know if you like it!!
love, FRANCESCA
Unknown said…
Love the polka dot dress!! Cute blog!! Hope you can visit mine and follow me back!
Happy Valentine's day!! <3

xx,
http://moonlightspice.blogspot.com/ :D
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Francesca!
Sybil said…
that first outfit is totally adorable!! :D love it!!

Click me for my NEW BLOG
Unknown said…
adorable outfits Ish! i really love the first outfit, you look amazing with a dress :)

I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed