Bubbly Bubbles


The main reason why I have been absent in your comment box is because of my new baby. Ha! I thought everything would be easy and that it wouldn't take so much time, but I was wrong. I didn't know that an online store could take so much of my time!


So yeah. This is the name of my shop!  I couldn't think of a logo and I am not artsy enough, so this is what I came up with. I'm sharing with you guys some of the stuff that I sell! I'm just starting so I am still getting the hang of it.

Round Sling is P340.00. Inclusive of the shipping already!

This style, is by far, my best seller! P350.00 inclusive of the shipping.
It looks small but it can carry a lot of stuff!  
Summery Rope Bucket Bag is P450.00. Inclusive of the shipping
This one is my newest bag for my online shop! Don't you just love the army green color? ;)

All the prices I posted are discounted since I just opened! Lol. So far, I'd like to think I'm doing good.

 Last day of opening discounted price is tomorrow, March 10, 2013!
 Bubblish Shop Shipping within Metro Manila is FREE!
Please like my Facebook Page : Bubblish Shop
And of course on Instagram: @bubblishshop

Comments

R's Rue said…
Pretty!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
cute name! good luck with your biz venture!;)
Anonymous said…
Love your products! Goodluck dear!:-)
Unknown said…
those bags are sosososo stylish!!

i stay here, follow us?
www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
Sergio,
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Riza!
cool bags... congrats to your new shop! :)
Unknown said…
love the name of your shop Ish! and those bags are sooo cute and fashionable too :)
all the best for your online shop!



Mitha Komala said…
those bags are so chic! good luck on your shop dear! <3

Letters To Juliet
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Sergio!
Ysh ♥ said…
Yay! Thanks! I couldnt think of any other name. Lol.
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you! And omg, I love the name of your blog!
Your products looks lovely!!!
Congrats on your shop :)
I love your shop name as well, it sounds so cute <3
I'm wishing you and your shop all the best and success you deserve!


mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed