Thirdy Pretty

One of the most historical and beautiful churches in the Philippines is the San Agustin Church. Last Thursday, I decided to, once again, go inside the museum. Yes, there's a San Agustin Church Museum! Last Thursday was my third time to see the museum.
The San Agustin Church is the church as seen from the choir loft. It's even prettier from up there! Really beautiful!

Add caption
That's me doing the I-don't-know-how-to-pose pose haha! This was still at the choir loft area.


I am not really the person you can call religious. I miss hearing the mass sometimes, I don't regularly pray the rosary, but I always pray! Honestly, I've missed 2 consecutive Sunday Mass already. Good thing I dropped by this church last week Thursday and heard a mass yesterday, for my sister's Sacrament of Confirmation.



There are actually a lot of Antiques inside the museum but most showrooms says taking photos is prohibited!

Walking Walking

Add caption
My friend from work took my photos. I was kind of frustrated that most of my photos did not have a good backdrop! But who am I to complain? Jo was kind enough to take photos of me so, yeah. I should not complain! Hahaha!


Comments

Unknown said…
wow! i'm always in awe about the churches in Philippines, they're so huge and looks so pristine and sacred. The pillars even reminds me of some places in Rome, I love staring at them for some reason. :) The churches here in NZ looks like a chapel compare to the churches in phil. hehe, the churches there is more like the size of our cathedrals.

haha, i dont like photos with plain or not-so-good backdrops too! lol
Unknown said…
Awesome pics! It's an amazing place:)

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed