Baguio Day 2

I have so many backlogs and I do not know when and howto write and post all of it! I was just so busy last month. A lot of things happened, I do not where to start or if I should post it here. Well, I better not. It'd be too dramatic, so no thank you. 

So anyway, I already posted our first day in Baguio. I was thinking of not posting the rest of our trip up north but, apparently, I changed my mind! It's always a good thing to back read blog entries from years back, so I want to blog it! And just like any other trip blog entries, I will be bombarding you guys with photos! I decided to collage the photos. Believe me,  I did my best to post littlest amount of photos as possible! Let's start!

Our second day in Baguio was spent seeing some of the famous tourist spots in Baguio. We went to see the Philippine Military Academy, passed by Camp John Hay, Mines View Park, Strawberry Farm and the Chinese Temple & Bell Church!

PHILIPPINE MILITARY ACADEMY
To welcome you all on this post, my chubby cheeks says hello!


 Really, Father? Why don't you and brother don't like being photographed! It's fun, yknow! Lol

And because we were too lazy to bring tripod, we only got got few photos where we're complete! Thank you, table and timer for this photo! ^_^

MINES VIEW PARK
 We didn't get to take many photos at Mines View Park because it was just too crowded. I personally do not like crowded places, so yun. We just admired the view for a bit. Ate some foods being sold there and headed to the Strawberry Farm afterwards.

STRAWBERRY FARM
 There weren't really so many strawberries that we could harvest when we went there. My youngest sister (well, were too) was disappointed because she was expecting a LOT of strawberries! We only got a basket full of strawberries and decided to stop picking already. 

The boys, father and brother, decided to just stay behind. Strawberry picking wasn't their thing. Lol. Although we didn't get to see what we expected to see, it was still a fun experience!

OUTFIT DETAILS

Dress: H&M
Scarf: Bershka
Sandals: Mango
Bag: Bubblish Shop


Comments

Awee!!!very pretty dear <3
a very happy picture of a family!
wanna go to Baguio now >.<

love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Hi Ish!! i've missed you!! :) looks like you've been busy lately and been travelling, that's so fun :) awwwh.. i miss Baguio so much! it's funny how i've been to Baguio so many times but never been to Strawberry Farm, lol. hopefully i don't forget next time. thanks for sharing those lovely photos, looks like you had a great time :)

Unknown said…
vey pretty!
Ciao
Nicky
www.mywishstyle.com
Jenniya said…
Oh I miss Baguio! Last time we went there was May 2012 and we were disappointed too kasi wala na talaga kaming pwedeng ma-pick ng strawberry. :)

Thanks for commenting on my blog.
XX, IamJenniya
Jenn said…
You finally went to Baguio! I am pretty sure, as the pictures are telling us, that you enjoyed it. I went there 2 weeks ago, too, and unfortunately for me, it was raining really hard in the afternoon! Sayang punta ko. :(

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Shayne ♥ said…
i havent seen camp john hay in a long long time. i wanna go to baguio again sa strawberry farm and sa ukay ukay ^^ ingit ako :)
Ysh ♥ said…
I want to go to Baguio again! Everything looks picture perfect there!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Christine! Ive missed you too! Ive been busy with quite a lot of stuff. Nxt time you visit Philippines, let me knowwww!!!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Nicky!!!
Ysh ♥ said…
Disappointing talaga. :( Oh well. Maybe next time!
Ysh ♥ said…
Awww. That's really too bad. Rain in Baguio would make you want to just sleep in. I cant wait to go back!
Ysh ♥ said…
We went to night market and there were so many good buys! Too bad I was broke when we went there HAHA
Janet said…
ang cute ng walis! rainbow colors! ^_~
Megha Sarin said…
WOW! You look great!

love
http://www.meghasarin.com
jonathan said…
Hi Ish, will be in Baguio this July and hopefully not much rain. Thanks for sharing. Have not been to Baguio for a long time so excited much.
Teng said…
When I went in Baguio, I missed a lot! Now this post reminds me to get back and load all the fun I can experience :)
Ysh ♥ said…
I know, right! So cute! I wanted to buy it, but there was too much stuff we needed to take home already!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Jonathan! YAY! You're home! I hope you enjoy your vacation! I'll make sure to read entries about your vacation! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
I am going back therre for sure! I know there's still a lot to see!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed