From I to Y.



It's December and I have decided that it's time to resurrect my blog from the dead!  Ha! But yeah, seriously, I am very motivated to update my blog on a weekly basis for starter! I know I have said this a million times, but I feel like this time, I can stay committed to this! I found my drive when I saw how one of my favorite and most real bloggers have went back to blogging. And it kind of reminded me how it all used to be!

So I tried thinking why I had lost my drive to blog. At first, I blamed it all on me gaining so much weight and being unable to post photos of me because I feel like I look big and ridiculous. Well, to be quite honest, I still feel so big, even bigger and most of the time I still feel ridiculous. But that is a different issue that I have but defo not the reason why I am no longer into blogging.

I now know that the reason why despite me, posting few months back, I could not commit to it is because I was posting entries to impress others. I mean, I used to post an entry because that is how I felt like doing, because I wanted to make sure that there is something that I can look back to, because I simply love blogging! But it all changed! I felt pressured because left and right there are these fashion, make up and lifestyle bloggers who are doing so well.  Don't get me wrong, I love readong all kinds of blogs, it's just that, I felt like the need to do what they're doing as well. I felt like I had to follow the trend.

Trend. And that it where I got it all wrong! These people who are doing so good in blogging are so GOOD and consistent not because they follow the latest trends but because they are passionate about what they write about! And I should just do the same,right? I do not have to write or blog because I want to impress others and be on the trend. I should go back and start blogging to express my thoughts and share some stuff about my life!

And  of course, having readers is a bonus, but that I should not make it the sole reason for blogging! So yes, my neglected blog, I am back and I will make sure not to give up on blogging again!

Oh, and yeah. I changed my url from ishmoi to yshmoi. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed